• Silicon

Light (kind and schedule):

Grow Northerns HS1 LED x2 - 20 hours on and 4 hours off

From seed to harvest date: __days

Week 17 - 120 Days

Dry Yield:

151 Grams

High/Effect Duration:

The intensity of the High is strong for about 2 hours after a smoke/ vape.
Although the effects last for up to 4 - 6 hours or so.

RATE SCALE: 1 = bad to 5 = perfect

BAG APPEAL: 3

The Auto Euphoria bud looks decent in a bag. It looks like proper skunk with a nice shade of lime green and some bright amber pistils. The buds are so light that a 3.5 gram bag looks like 6-7 grams. The only down fall is most of the buds are airy with minimum density compared to other strains (although I think that the lack of wattage and spectrum in the LED had a part to play in that).

THE GROWTH: 5

This girl grew like a proper beast, very strong/hardy and bushy because of the Low Stress Training that was applied. This plant was accidentally super cropped while Low Stress training at around week 4 -5 and it didn't effect or stun growth one bit. This is a mold resilient strain with massive harvest possible.

Final Height: 136cm , Final Width: 120cm++

THE SMELL: 3

The aroma from this plant is something quite unique but yet familiar.
It smells like some proper spicy Skunk from the late 90s but with an oak - pear like twist.
The smells itself is not very intense so you dont need to worry about anyone else being able to smell it unless they are right beside you. Unfortunately thats the only reason i marked this one down a bit. I like to have something that pongs the whole place out of it.

THE SMOKE: 4

The smoke itself is a little plain but yet really nice with slight hints of something special and its well worth a try. No over complicated flavours over powering the pallet and its very smooth. The flavour can only be described as slightly peppery with undertones of sweet limes with a surprising bitter after taste.

THE HIGH: 5

This Sativa Auto-Flower lives up to its name with the Initial High becoming quite euphoric and it
eventually mellowing out after about 2 hours. The High is mostly felt in the head and its very warm and strong but not over powering. I find that this smoke is perfect for day time use as its very soothing if in high stress situations and helps with focusing the mind.

Its also very energetic and not a couch lock at all, some might say that if you smoke some before bed it might actually keep you up rather than putting you to sleep, But I think that can also depend on the person also. I feel this smoke would help people who are anxious, relax and forget about there problems whilst at the same time giving the correct effect to stay focused and stress free.

I think that there is some medicinal value to this strain as it was smoked over a period where I was quite unwell and unable to smoke anything else as everything made me worse. The smoke actually helped with my stomach pains just like any pain reliever medications would do if not better.

Warning!! The scissors hash when smoked makes you feel like your coming up on MDMA, it is a very intense warm head high which last for about 4-6 hours if not more and leave you stoned over till the next day.

Last edited:
It didn't show sex til week 7 ? Very nice detailed report,nice job.
Hi @namvet25
Thanks for your comment.
Sex was shown at week 5 or less but no preflowers of any kind till the end of week 7. Once sex is shown is this considered flowering? I was unaware of that if so.

Last edited:
Thanks for the write up on this Grim, well written. I've just planted one myself, hope it's a little faster :biggrin: The high sounds very appealing.

Thanks for the write up on this Grim, well written. I've just planted one myself, hope it's a little faster :biggrin: The high sounds very appealing.
Thanks DB
Id say if your growing in soil she should finish right on time.
Auto Euphoria has to be one of the nicest Sativa i have smoked in a while. Doesn't mess up my head like most Sativas do.

Last edited:
Excellent review...thank for the efforts man!! Choosing strains from DP is so hard with all of the awesome choices!

Back