Indoor [experiment] can you get resinous buds with mini kitchen hydroponics?

cosmox

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been registered in this forum for a few days, great community!

I like to grow small crops to experiment, and here I am with the follow-up of this test, to see if with a very very basic hydroponics system, I can get some buds with good trichomes, (actually I want to test the true power of the lights).

I'm going with an autoflowering seed, with 18 hours of light... that I grew in a 3-liter pot (in coconut fiber) and now I'm using the hydroponics system.

I did this transfer to be able to contain the size of the plant a little, because hydroponics is very explosive and I already saw some growth in this type of systems that did not work, because it grew too fast in the vegetative stage.

Greetings and good smoke!

Attachments

• DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
Cool!! What strain is it?

Hello everyone! I have been registered in this forum for a few days, great community!

I like to grow small crops to experiment, and here I am with the follow-up of this test, to see if with a very very basic hydroponics system, I can get some buds with good trichomes, (actually I want to test the true power of the lights).

I'm going with an autoflowering seed, with 18 hours of light... that I grew in a 3-liter pot (in coconut fiber) and now I'm using the hydroponics system.

I did this transfer to be able to contain the size of the plant a little, because hydroponics is very explosive and I already saw some growth in this type of systems that did not work, because it grew too fast in the vegetative stage.

Greetings and good smoke!
!

Here's an aerogarden blog

Here's an aerogarden blog
wow thanks!

I had seen some follow-ups on YouTube with this same problem, that without training the buds end up above the light, that's why I preferred to start from a potted plant, cut some roots and just dedicate myself to trying to gain weight, the most likely thing is that I will get a bonsai plant

Interesting project. How high up can you adjust the light and are you going to try any training or just let it go?

The training was just cutting roots, now I'm just going to let it grow and see what happens... if I see that it's worth it, I'm going to make another one from seed directly in the hydroponic system, and put all my energy into training to maintain the tips. under the light. As for the light, this system has 3 modes, seed, veg and bloom... and you can also increase the intensity from 50% to 100%... now leave it at bloom and 100%... finally It allows you to adjust the height with a maximum of 60cm, so I think I'll be fine.

I'm doing a timelapse with the process, I don't know if it's going to be worth it but I'll try.

DSC_0982.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0975.JPG
    DSC_0975.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Should be able to train with that. Duct tape string or wire to the plastic base should work fine. I've never heard of activity trimming roots for autos

If necessary I will train her, but I don't think it will happen.
When you go from soil to water (hydroponics) roots are always cut, and growth stops (especially in automatic plants)

This is me when I was 16 in my closet with an aero garden I got off my neighbor. Make sure Flower setting on the lights is actually the strongest and not just turning off blue diodes. Sometime I have found the Veg cycle on such lights actually uses the most diodes thus supplies the most light.

This is me when I was 16 in my closet with an aero garden I got off my neighbor. Make sure Flower setting on the lights is actually the strongest and not just turning off blue diodes. Sometime I have found the Veg cycle on such lights actually uses the most diodes thus supplies the most light.

Interesting :d5:, I'm going to try a lux meter to see what the best configuration is.

Back