SeedBank :

Dutch Passion

Strain:

Auto ultimate

Did it autoflower?: Yes, both did at 45-50 days

hydro:

Both plants in a single 20L NFT

Nutes:

Atami B'cuzz- i really wouldnt reccomend them. the nutrients left a mass of crystalised sediment over everything i used to measure them. emailed the company a few times for advice regarding feeding schedules and my build up and never got a response.

Light : 530w led. 1x mars hydro600 and 1x unbranded almost identical light that was sold to me as a mars but isnt.

had both lights tested and actual draw was around 265 for both. all diodes still intact and very happy with the performance of both. contacted marshydro a few times and recieved excellent customer service every time.

From seed to harvest date: 108 days

Dry Yield: 297g total from 2 plants

High/Effect Duration:
quite a versatile smoke actually.
im not a heavy smoker and put tobacco in my spliffs. (yes i know) my usual 0.3g spliff results in a nice happy high. very stimulating and great for playing guitar with.....
then i got cocky....
1.5g in a spliff and for nearly 2 hours i was curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth with a tinfoil hat on, thinking the world was gonna end. very psychedelic, full on head smash that put me right back in my place. wont be doing that again in a hurry! ive got a pipe there for my hash but im really not up for smoking it straight again. ill have a breakdown so ill skip that bit.

RATE SCALE: * 4/5 on the basis that id honestly give this 3/5 but if i hadnt made my mistakes along the way it wouldve been a lot better final product. i realised at 60days that i hadnt recieved my bud boost. didnt use any untill explode arrived around 10 days before the chop so the bud isnt very dense. i also had 2 plants in a gro tank made for 1 wich was a really bad idea for so many reasons and caused me a lot of complications the whole way through.

BAG APPEAL: 2/5

i did get some absolutely stunning top nugs from them. beautiful pinkish buds, covered in snow that would look awesome amongst anyones stash but with nearly 70 tops between them it wasnt a great result. lots of scraggly buds even at the top of the canopy. again though this was largely, if not solely my fault.

THE GROWTH: 5/5

these things are monsters! the growth is explosive throughout. mines ended up 21" high but that was mostly on purpose. i had to keep them low but went a bit too far and had my lights too close during veg. they love bondage! absolutely love being treated rough. tie them down, strap them up, chop tops off them. do what you want to them and theyll bounce back in minuits. this does make for a hell of a lot of work defolling during bloom. i was taking off 2-3 shopping bags worth of leaves every week for 2 months!

THE SMELL: 3/5
during bloom its a really lemony scent, very fresh and clean. my fairly cheap carbon filter handled it ninja style untill 2 weeks before the chop. last couple weeks were a bit worrying though. i grow in the attic and the smell had made its way down to the landing. i could smell it downstairs sometimes but only just. now that its dried though its not fantastic. smells nice, still lemony but its lost its sparkle.

THE SMOKE: 4/5

as ive mentioned i prefer smaller doses and it is quite a nice toke for me that way. again its quite sweet, lemony, smooth. easy to smoke and enjoyable all round.

THE HIGH: 4/5
its perfect for my needs but seeing what some of you guys smoke on here, a lot of you would prefer something stronger. its a good day time smoke and has disabled me after a heavy dose so ill give it 4 but thats being nice.

i think after writing this and seing it on paper i will grow them again at some point to see what i can do. itll be the easiest way to get a 1lb club badge anyway. grown in better space and with better nutes, this could be much better all round.

here is a link for my journal on them. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dp-auto-ultimate-led-nft-grow.57979/page-42

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 609
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 601
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 635
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:
Nice report :slap:
thanks man! : ) @Rebel do i need to do anything else for a dutch passion badge? its amazing how much a wee badge can do for your day. its like being a kid again and teacher givin you a wee smiley face on your homework lol.
(edit) according to corgy i can get a fat kitty badge aswell... yaay badges!!! haha we must drive you mad tagging you all day for this eh rebel.

Last edited:
thanks man! : ) @Rebel do i need to do anything else for a dutch passion badge? its amazing how much a wee badge can do for your day. its like being a kid again and teacher givin you a wee smiley face on your homework lol
I always swore i'm not here for badges....:face:

Your missing your rep badges too, fat kitty badges.

Very cool review, nice haul from that grow style :thumbsup:

I've grow more than 20 AU's and what you say, except that trippy experience by boldly pushing the limits....
Hmmm, you've given me an idea.... I've got 3 coming down over the next couple of weeks, so..... Lol

And this.... :slap:

I've grow more than 20 AU's and what you say, except that trippy experience by boldly pushing the limits....
Hmmm, you've given me an idea.... I've got 3 coming down over the next couple of weeks, so..... Lol

sweet man thanks for that : ) ill go check out some of your grows later once ive sorted my life out for the day. need to get a new job so be ill back at tea time with hopefully good mews on that front. do you manage to get nice dense buds on them? im putting it down to my inexperience. it was a really fun strain to grow and its sweet for me but i need the baggy appeal or its no good.

haha do it man! well and truly wrecked my day smokin the banger like. i usually just stick to pollen. i dont mind the weeker strains on iccasion but trying to find nice bush round here that isnt iether face melting cheeze or shite, wet, multch of some sort is difficult. theres no middle ground so i just stick to the solids and save my money. be blastin a bit of this though i dare say.

thanks man! : ) @Rebel do i need to do anything else for a dutch passion badge? its amazing how much a wee badge can do for your day. its like being a kid again and teacher givin you a wee smiley face on your homework lol.
(edit) according to corgy i can get a fat kitty badge aswell... yaay badges!!! haha we must drive you mad tagging you all day for this eh rebel.

It keeps me off the streets... :biggrin: And i like making you lots' day! What's your total rep points?? You may have more than one kitty eligible....

It keeps me off the streets... :biggrin: And i like making you lots' day! What's your total rep points?? You may have more than one kitty eligible....
oooohhhh yaanaaayyyy badge whore me up man! never checked my rep before, ive got 3735 : ) quality haha. does it automatically give someone rep if i post a slap?

Back