Auto Warriors Do...arty zan. Joints supplied by archie gemil and Dabs with derek..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I reckon that's it!
There don't seem to be any more questions, so I am calling a group smoke out!!!:smokeout::pass::baked::pimp::smoker1::jointman::smoking:

I've been holding off until the interview ended as I wanted to answer as many question as I could with out getting all fuzzy! lol3
come on and catch up bro
Time to fire up the vape :biggrin: I've been so looking forward to this!!:vibe:

spuds have nicotine in them along with others LOL kewl eh?

http://cruisingtips.net/mbc/?p=3330
That`s why I never worry about smokin` a
Anytime Krug but be warned it is a galley style kitchen, can't swing a mouse in there let alone a cat.
If someone else wants to cook for arty, he aint gonna stop them as long as they can cook!

Thanks, I`ll bear it mind :thumbsup:. While we`re on the subject...Chef is just starting(a film that brings back memories of the big mango...it`s where I first stumbled across it!) on Film4...:cheers:

arty

guys check out this grape crinkle that's been in the jar over a month! pure fire!!

:pass:
0809160939a.jpg

Whats your favorite plant to grow? Pot is not what I am lookingfor either!
Hi Dudeski :)

Hi Dudeski :)

You mean strain of cannabis or any plant?
I'll answer both

There is no absolute favorite but anything with fruit in it so blueberry is up there, then super lemon haze love both of those and really looking forward to growing grape crinkle and black berry kush.

I love gardening and growing vegetables and some fruit, I don't have a lot of space so I make do with what I've got.
The past two years have been a bust as there has been renovation work which has stopped me from getting it going , come next spring I'll be back at it!

Thanks

arty

Well Done arty...:bravo:..I'll join you with the group smoke..:smokeout:

Cheers to the Bud Waariors for another Interesting night..:bravo:

And..cheers to everyone who asked a question..:bravo:

Thank you everyone..:cheersmate:..passing to the left arty..BW's..:pass:..passing to the left..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back