Auto Warriors Do...arty zan. Joints supplied by archie gemil and Dabs with derek..

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
upload_2016-8-9_20-39-53.jpeg
images
upload_2016-8-9_20-40-38.jpeg

As soon as you open your kitchen up f`me arty! :yeah:
Anytime Krug but be warned it is a galley style kitchen, can't swing a mouse in there let alone a cat.
If someone else wants to cook for arty, he aint gonna stop them as long as they can cook!

Thanks

arty

Phew got there in the end! page 338!
If there are any questions I missed please let me know or post them again!
I reckon i can fit in another 15 minutes before I need to have a vape and chill!

OK so I reckon that's it!
There don't seem to be any more questions, so I am calling a group smoke out!!!:smokeout::pass::baked::pimp::smoker1::jointman::smoking:

I've been holding off until the interview ended as I wanted to answer as many question as I could with out getting all fuzzy! lol3

Time to fire up the vape :biggrin: I've been so looking forward to this!!:vibe:

Yes it is fantastic Trail. the vape is a convection vape which only heats the air as opposed to a conduction vape which heats an oven.
Seeing as it only heats the air when suck on it, it is very economical on weed and you get the best flavor.
The spiral coil in the top is a glycerine filled chamber which gets put in the freezer to give to nice icy blasts as it passes through the spiral!

Thanks

arty
far out

Sorry don't know where put this question.

Do you trim and throw away this stems in red? Or grind them with bud?

I toss it or extraction

exit choon for arty... now he doesn't need to feel obliged to stay

all a da massive raise ya lighta INSIDE!!!!
ARTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back