Autoflower NECTAR FOR THE GODS ORGANIC LED GROW JOURNAL

Reaction score
Going to be growing Dinafem's OG Kush Auto and World Of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud. Stay posted i'll be trying to make this my fullest journal. I have been off toying around with photoperiods and come across a wonderful nutrient line from my area called Nectar For The Gods. After much success over the last year and a half I just HAVE to see what this organic stuff can do for my auto's.

4x4 Tent
LED's
2-5gallon smart pots
NFTG #4 soil
NFTG Nutrient Line! (Lots of additives)

Anyways I'm posting this before i roll off to work and felt the need to get the thread started. I'll be posting much more info up later and continue to as the girls grow throughout :) I mainly have experiance w/ DWC and autoflowers. About a year I ago when i switched to this dirt with this nutrient line I was shocked. I feel like its much more easy for me to grow healthy plants without so much stress from deficiencies and toxicity's.

http://oregonsonly.com/

Okay guys im sorry im 18 days behind from seed but here it all comes ***THE UPDATE*** lol

Reactions: CGR
SO I'm going to try and really show off LST on the Og Kush while letting that northern lights grow at its own place natural style. Just kinda wanna get a good side by side going. I've been folair feeding w/ Bloom Khaos and Posidenzyme almost every other day on both plants. Everything seems okay to me for a fresh start.

Hey marley, looks like you're up and running. I'm sure there's a lot of peeps here who'll be interested in how the Nectar line does with autos, I don't think we've seen many journals here yet on these nutes. I'm using the #4 soil blend again this year, it's a good soil and not too hard on the wallet if you're local in oregon.

Anyways, have fun with your grow. :smokeout:

One other thing, Marley, about the #4 mix. Did they tell you to flush it once in awhile with a phosphorous solution? (like their bone meal product).

I didn't know this last year, but was reading a spec sheet at Constant Gardener and apparently the microbes or nematodes and whatnot in the Alaskan compost component will break down the coco fibers and make too much K available.

I had to ask them about it because I had no idea, but I did have a little trouble with one plant last year, could have been related to this.

Anyway, they didn't say that it'd be trouble for every plant but recommended flushing every two weeks as a preventative. Knowing that autos can be more fickle than photos, it's something to consider.

You're off to a good start anyway but I thought that info might help since they don't display it on the soil bag.

I'll be feeding semi light but using their complete line. FEED FEED Water. I'm gonna get a picture up of all the nutes i use lined up together :).... I use their bone meal product for EVERY water actually and up it quite a bit for a FLUSH. Shoot ill try and post a picture of their feed chart as well, as soon as I get the shot up w/ all the nutes...

Back