Reaction score
Anyone got any information on autos in hydro? Im running 4 NLA in my 4 pot wilma. Theyre at day 40 and only one is showing buds the other 3 are spitting alot of white hairs but no visible buds yet. Its almost as if theyre still in pre flower.. Someone help me before i switxh to 12/12 to force flower the rest

Anyone got any information on autos in hydro? Im running 4 NLA in my 4 pot wilma. Theyre at day 40 and only one is showing buds the other 3 are spitting alot of white hairs but no visible buds yet. Its almost as if theyre still in pre flower.. Someone help me before i switxh to 12/12 to force flower the rest

Hey mate ive done a fair few grows using the wilma system. Just sounds to me like one of them flowered early. The others sound about right for 40 days. Dont switch to 12/12 just give them another week and youll start to see them budding up too

Hey mate ive done a fair few grows using the wilma system. Just sounds to me like one of them flowered early. The others sound about right for 40 days. Dont switch to 12/12 just give them another week and youll start to see them budding up too
Thanks mate i was getting worried about them. They are about 1.5 ft away from the bulb and im still feedung veg nutes. Do you think i should switch to flower nutes now? Would it stop the vertical growth do u think?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate i was getting worried about them. They are about 1.5 ft away from the bulb and im still feedung veg nutes. Do you think i should switch to flower nutes now? Would it stop the vertical growth do u think?

Yea dude if it was me i would switch to flower nutes now, some growers believe switching makes the growth slow down or stop- personally i dont think it makes a difference.
I believe its purely genetic- barring stress.

Yea dude if it was me i would switch to flower nutes now, some growers believe switching makes the growth slow down or stop- personally i dont think it makes a difference.
I believe its purely genetic- barring stress.
Ive just got my res bubbling at the minute then canna aqua flores will be added ;) the time has come
971a9cc0a72e47c8308ca677f1d75b62.jpg
f2dd426a834b30ff09221aea51b493d4.jpg

Plants are looking great dude. How many litres does that res hold 30?

Plants are looking great dude. How many litres does that res hold 30?
Yes mate 30 ltr res. Im mixing nutes for 20 ltrs at quarter dose so my babies arent even getting quarter strength

Back