Night Owl Seeds Best Night Owl Strain - Indica?

Danielsaaan

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Recently won a $50 gift certificate to Multiversebeans.com. If you could recommend an Indica dominant Night Owl strain from there, which would you suggest?
Thank you!

Most of those are brand new so not gonna get a lot of reviews. Night owl is also a little more sativa leaning as a brand. This is queens banner just opened today actually after about 6 months maybe in the bag. Smells like strawberries and kush to me. Definitely more of the sativa side but I also chop early because I like my weed speedy. Only other one on the list I've grown is makeda which I liked a lot. Pretty sure @derek420colorado has a nice sized grow going of creme de la cosmos going right now if you wanna check his thread
PXL_20220727_024533284.jpg

Most of those are brand new so not gonna get a lot of reviews. Night owl is also a little more sativa leaning as a brand. This is queens banner just opened today actually after about 6 months maybe in the bag. Smells like strawberries and kush to me. Definitely more of the sativa side but I also chop early because I like my weed speedy. Only other one on the list I've grown is makeda which I liked a lot. Pretty sure @derek420colorado has a nice sized grow going of creme de la cosmos going right now if you wanna check his thread
View attachment 1492753
Thanks! I’ve seen Queens Banner recommended quite a bit

Ended up going with this one. Thanks rreifsn!
Ooo yeah let us know how it does! I picked up a queens banner and was thinking about either blue microverse or SSB3 but I wanted the Bruce banner dark horse Collab too so the SSB3 might just be my best bet since it's the cross of those two. Blue microverse looks amazing though, I can see why he did so many crosses with it.

Ooo yeah let us know how it does! I picked up a queens banner and was thinking about either blue microverse or SSB3 but I wanted the Bruce banner dark horse Collab too so the SSB3 might just be my best bet since it's the cross of those two. Blue microverse looks amazing though, I can see why he did so many crosses with it.
I plan on doing a grow journal for it! That is - after my current FB Gelato run, and my third grow is going to be Mephisto Wedding. I’ll get there eventually tho. Lol

Back