Gnome Automatics Blackstrap Breeders Choice

Dankerson

Autoflower Aficionado
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just recently picked up one of the breeders choice 3 packs of Blackstrap on the recent @MultiVerseBeans restock today and was curious what the difference is between the regular 3 pack and the breeders choice 3 pack? Nothing mentioned in the descriptions on it. @FullDuplex

Last edited:
Missed out on the breeders selection packs, but just got the other three pack of Blackstrap, excited to run it!

Missed out on the breeders selection packs, but just got the other three pack of Blackstrap, excited to run it!
I'm sure it won't really be too much different. Can't go wrong with either one. It's been a strain I've heard and seen a lot about but haven't had a chance to grow out yet as beans were non existent till now. Really excited for it and plan on using it as a base for a few crosses I wanna do in the future.

Last edited:
I'm sure it won't really be too much different. Can't go wrong with either one. It's been a strain I've heard and seen a lot about but haven't had a chance to grow out yet as beans were non existent till now. Really excited for it and plan on using it as a base for a few crosses I wanna do in the future.
Cool, I think im gonna do the same. Probably grow one out right away to get an idea how it grows, and because I have a new goal of making some purple hash, lol. You gonna go the sts/cs reversal route, or get some regs and grow out some males? Night owl has some Auto regs out right now of different phenos of his ChemdoggingxChem91 crosses, I might go that route

Cool, I think im gonna do the same. Probably grow one out right away to get an idea how it grows, and because I have a new goal of making some purple hash, lol. You gonna go the sts/cs reversal route, or get some regs and grow out some males? Night owl has some Auto regs out right now of different phenos of his ChemdoggingxChem91 crosses, I might go that route
I might do some regs down the line when I really get into it but to start off I'll just do some sts spray. If I had more space I'd grow out some males but for now I don't.

And yeah I saw all those night owl drops, looks very tempting. I already have too many seeds to grow out though so I decided to wait lol

Blackstrap I grew from the original release. 90 days. Foxtailed like crazy but delicious smoke
Screenshot_20220915-195706.png

Back