Gnome Automatics Blackstrap Breeders Selection

Lil late on the update, Thanksgiving and all that!
Flower is here for the ladies and they are bushing out beautifully. Stoked plant parent here. Last seasons blackstrap reversal yielded me roughly 50 seeds and I hope that all of them turn out as beautiful as this. One seems to be an anvil leaner and the other a BLC leaner.

The one that is a blc leaner is a bit more sensitive to the smorgasbord of nutes I've been hitting them with, but both plants seem to be happily chugging along.

Last few regular updates, these ladies will be left with my buddy to grow out to maturity. A happy little test of my seeds. I hope he treats em nice, these are some of the nicest ladies I've ever grown.

View attachment 1542937
View attachment 1542939

#2 she a lil burnt
View attachment 1542941
View attachment 1542940

Happy growin, and happy holidays growmies
View attachment 1542942
:pass:

Im a little late to the grow, but they are looking great!!! Ill be sticking around to see how they turn out...and how purple they get :lol:

Oh and how is the Blackstrap x Grape Dosi Breath coming along?

Im a little late to the grow, but they are looking great!!! Ill be sticking around to see how they turn out...and how purple they get :lol:

I actually left these plants with my roommate and I had to move states! He bought my tent, and i threw in the plants cause i couldnt take em lol. I'll ask him for some pics today, hope he can get back to me soon. He's a full on noob tho, forgot to water twice already and never grew a plant in his life lol.

The Grape dosi should be finished now and is probably being dried now. The blackstrap should still be in early to mid flower now.. waiting on pics. Cheers for coming.

Blackstrap breeders select! :smoking:
Grown indoors in my Spiderfarmer 3x5 tent.

Grown in 3gal fabric pots.
Nutes: Grow dots @ medium application rate, recharge every 2 waterings, silica fed weekly, and yucca every watering as a wetting agent.

3 Beans put into a shotglass for 24hrs then directly sown into the soil.. I need only 2.
2 days later and they were up!

View attachment 1537744

This is my first time posting specifically in a breeders section so here we go! Also huge fan of your work man @FullDuplex.
Blackstrap by Genome Auto's ? it is a F-7 if by them - wil pull up a chair

Blackstrap x Grape Dosi Breath !!!! wow sounds great -pictures ? breeder ?

Thanks --been looking for "Anvil" ---- and "Blackstrap" does Brother Meddel breed for Swaneys's/HappyBird ?? can't find anvil anywere
Not sure where you're located, but multiverse beams has Blackstrap, and so does Gaslampseeds.com
Brother Mendel is an independent breeder based out of, I believe, Missouri (somewhere in the midwest)Midwest. He has a bunch of blackstrap crosses on his site https://gomendel.com/

I've been gone for a while had to move states and take a very long grow break. May be 2 yrs before I pop a seed.. but I got my seed bank packed and waiting till I move someplace where it's legal to grow. I have a few pics of the plants but nothing really good I'm still waiting for more pics lol

Anvil is sold out everywhere man I've reached out and have still not been able to get a hold of it. I'd love some anvil fems, but I might fight for some anvil regs :crying:

Back