Bloom boosters, thoughts please.

Reaction score
Hello. Close to starting an autopot grow with coco, 8 pots 2x600 watt hps, I'm thinking of going canna nutes but shogun are looking good also, do I need say canna boost and pk 13/14 or what as boosts well expensive 180 quid for a grow. Plus the rest, can anyone give me some advice please.

Hello. Close to starting an autopot grow with coco, 8 pots 2x600 watt hps, I'm thinking of going canna nutes but shogun are looking good also, do I need say canna boost and pk 13/14 or what as boosts well expensive 180 quid for a grow. Plus the rest, can anyone give me some advice please.
when i used canna i switched the pk 13/14 out for advanced nutrients big bud and over drive not sure if its cheaper but it worked well no problems iv moved on to shogun now and am really liking them so far just follow the shogun chart for photo periods couldn't be easier still playing around with how hot i can go with autos
theres no real shortcut for a boost/sweetener thats a cheap option they are all expensive

Nice one, well what do you recommend shogun wise?? Like a and b etc for coco, and same for canna, as I'm gonna choose one the weekend maybe.
id go with the shogun range myself its my favorite of the few brands iv tried

everything shogun
COCO A+B
calmag
katana roots
silicon
pk 9/18
sumo boost
dragon force :thumbsup:

Ps how much of each for a full photo grow ie, 5l of a and b each 5l of boost etc etc coz I have no idea used biobizz last time lol

It depends how many plants you're running ^_^

If you only have one , It's probably gonna be something like 4-5ml per litre ... I estimate an auto will drink about 90 litres start to finish, and you won't be going full strength all the wey.
That's about 450ml max of each per plant.

Educated Guestimates! :D You get the idea!

:vibe:

Back