Jean-O's Blue dog (chemdoggin pheno)

Weedkiller

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
20220615_172324.jpg
I've been running jean o genetics for about 9 months now so I thought I'd put it out there that this guy really does great work and for the price you just can't beat it. I've run strawdawg twice, wtf,voodoo and I'm popping 4 blue dog today. Got 4 beans in the vial instead of 3 not too mention I've always got auto fem as freebies everytime. If your a new grower or new to autos I highly recommend him as the quality is there and with freebies allowed me to experiment whereas I'm normally uptight about the cost of seeds. I'm looking forward to blue dog. I've also got some wedding cake photos and alien moon rock autos from twisted tree. I'm adding the photos this run and dialed my light to 14hrs and everyone seems happy,the photos are throwing pistols and the others seem happy at that schedule.

Only one blue dog made it, all 3 starwdogs are above ground View attachment 1481967
Yeah, I should add its all my fault here. I've had such a hard year and I'm looking at divorce. It's not easy keeping everything up in life with a broke heart. I ordered a replacement pack from @Jean-O and he was kind enough to throw me 2 packs of freebies. Now I have a some root beer float going too. Thanks jean.

So here they are

Attachments

• 20220723_145723.jpg
    20220723_145723.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • 20220723_145727.jpg
    20220723_145727.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 20220723_145720.jpg
    20220723_145720.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
  • 20220723_145715.jpg
    20220723_145715.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
  • 20220723_145751.jpg
    20220723_145751.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
I grew out his hell hound strain and whew it packs a punch real heady love it, going another round of it and double trouble blueberry f1's right now first sprouts as of now. The big D sucks man ive been through 2 now and both where tough and testing, but try to stay strong though, it will pass and better times will be waiting.

Last edited:
Yeah, I should add its all my fault here. I've had such a hard year and I'm looking at divorce. It's not easy keeping everything up in life with a broke heart. I ordered a replacement pack from @Jean-O and he was kind enough to throw me 2 packs of freebies. Now I have a some root beer float going too. Thanks jean.
Best of luck in your life journey my friend! Ive been through a divorce also and its tough I just now after 13 years was able to reconnect with my 2 daughters from my first wife. I hope for the best for you and that you dont go through any of the crap I went through but it will get better, keep your head up and focus on the things that are important to you during the hard times.
I went through about 7 years of drug and alcohol dependence through my divorce and that definitely makes things tougher especially when you are going in and out of jail. It took my current wife to pull me out of my downward spiral and make me whole again or maybe she just pulled my head out of my ass lol.... Best of luck to you and sending good vibes your way!

Best of luck in your life journey my friend! Ive been through a divorce also and its tough I just now after 13 years was able to reconnect with my 2 daughters from my first wife. I hope for the best for you and that you dont go through any of the crap I went through but it will get better, keep your head up and focus on the things that are important to you during the hard times.
I went through about 7 years of drug and alcohol dependence through my divorce and that definitely makes things tougher especially when you are going in and out of jail. It took my current wife to pull me out of my downward spiral and make me whole again or maybe she just pulled my head out of my ass lol.... Best of luck to you and sending good vibes your way!
Ty for the kind words and empathy it means a lot to me I really needed the encouragement. Personally, I've been in treatment for my addiction more than once. I did go to a methadone clinic for years before quitting cold turkey, I was sick for 6 months, it's how I got involved in growing. Originally my intention was to make rso but I've not gotten that far. The thing is my wife started using again and It's destroyed our relationship. Honestly reading forums and researching strains and lights and such help keep my mind off it. Thanks for the kind words and positive vibes it made me feel better.

I just re read this and wow I was a mess..the blue dog became pitiful but still yielded enough for me and I needed it.
Life got really hard. I struggled with my wife and her addiction for the past few months and it's been hard. I lost her on October 16..the day after her 49th birthday I lost my wife to overdose and have spent the last 2 weeks handling the funeral and burial. I lost my best friend..I started these seeds shortly after. Growing always kept me centered and i hope to get back to where I used to be. I know I'm going to need some strong weed to get through this..so if your wife's around kiss and hug her because tomorrow isn't promised. The plants are jeano hell hound
About day 8

Attachments

• 20221103_173118.jpg
    20221103_173118.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 23
  • 20221103_173148.jpg
    20221103_173148.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
  • 20221103_173134.jpg
    20221103_173134.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
I just re read this and wow I was a mess..the blue dog became pitiful but still yielded enough for me and I needed it.
Life got really hard. I struggled with my wife and her addiction for the past few months and it's been hard. I lost her on October 16..the day after her 49th birthday I lost my wife to overdose and have spent the last 2 weeks handling the funeral and burial. I lost my best friend..I started these seeds shortly after. Growing always kept me centered and i hope to get back to where I used to be. I know I'm going to need some strong weed to get through this..so if your wife's around kiss and hug her because tomorrow isn't promised. The plants are jeano hell hound
About day 8
The universe is giving you a big hug.

Back