Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

And White Widow n° 2 is up and running :woohoo:
20220226_094311_small.jpg

Hey growers!! :d5:

Little miss White Widow has emerged from the soil. I made a couple more holes in the foil, but I don't want to remove it before all four have emerged. Humidity is very low momentarily because all the water is more or less contained inside the pots. I could place a tray with water in the tent and see how the humidity probe reacts. Mmmhmmmm, good idea. I'll do that :thumbsup:
View attachment 1424492
Looking great hon!! I have a serious issue with low humidity, so I finally figured out to put a pan of water on a warm seedling heat mat. I do that their first week and it raises the humidity in my small baby tent from 30% to 70%. Then I turn off the heat mat and it drops to 50% without the mat on. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Ok, I know...I'm impatient :crying::rofl:
But look who I found, here's n° 4 the last and final one Auto Night Queen.
So to keep everything simple and easy I'm calling today as day 1 for all the plants unless someone can give me a good reason not to... :thumbsup:
20220227_165033_small.jpg

I'm keeping the plastic foil on for another day or so and then the little ones will be exposed to the values inside the tent. Which is currently at the following values...As you can see until this morning when I opened the tent I was in a good range...And the only thing I did to get to that humidity was stop the extraction fan. So I feel when I remove the plastic foil from the pots the humidity will soon be in the high range and I won't need to do anything to keep it there other then watering the pots and pulsing on the extraction fan once every hour or so...
This grow is really starting to look like a walk in the park. Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion :toke:
Screenshot_20220227-212352.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

All four have surfaced although the last Night Queen (right under - n°4) is touch and go. I'm giving her until tomorrow, but if I don't see any improvement I'll replace her with the last Night Queen seed I've got... I've also removed the plastic wrap as the VPD is just about perfect with 27.6°C/ 81.6°F and 82%.
Y0218814_large.png

Since everyone is still little I've made four separate time lapses. Some are already dancing in the light, which is currently set at 75%...

Regards,

Bob

I
All four have surfaced although the last Night Queen (right under - n°4) is touch and go. I'm giving her until tomorrow, but if I don't see any improvement I'll replace her with the last Night Queen seed I've got... I've also removed the plastic wrap as the VPD is just about perfect with 27.6°C/ 81.6°F and 82%.
View attachment 1425842

Since everyone is still little I've made four separate time lapses. Some are already dancing in the light, which is currently set at 75%...

Regards,

Bob
[/QUOte

I love the time lapse! they are so adorable...I love it when they are little. :biggrin:

Ok, I know...I'm impatient :crying::rofl:
But look who I found, here's n° 4 the last and final one Auto Night Queen.
So to keep everything simple and easy I'm calling today as day 1 for all the plants unless someone can give me a good reason not to... :thumbsup:
View attachment 1425436

I'm keeping the plastic foil on for another day or so and then the little ones will be exposed to the values inside the tent. Which is currently at the following values...As you can see until this morning when I opened the tent I was in a good range...And the only thing I did to get to that humidity was stop the extraction fan. So I feel when I remove the plastic foil from the pots the humidity will soon be in the high range and I won't need to do anything to keep it there other then watering the pots and pulsing on the extraction fan once every hour or so...
This grow is really starting to look like a walk in the park. Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion :toke:
View attachment 1425437

Regards,

Bob :toke:
Is that an app your using bob for climate control?

Back