Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Haha I think a 2 liter has more volume then the size 1 kids wellie I'm using. But idgaf. I wanted to join my first grow battle on here so here I am. :cheers:
Hey mate, i think so the kids wellies might be nice and cute. I only got old wellies but full size lol, maybe i need a cheap kmart pair for the comp. Congrats, the grow battles are fun, i never expect to win though lol

Hey mate, i think so the kids wellies might be nice and cute. I only got old wellies but full size lol, maybe i need a cheap kmart pair for the comp. Congrats, the grow battles are fun, i never expect to win though lol
Yeah I'm not planning on winning but itd be cool if I did. Still excited to break the ice for my first battle tho. I've only logged journals b4. Never signed up for a competition yet. So I had to give er a shot.

big shout out to @blue and @St. Tom for doing the legwork on this. We are keen just to see how creative the our brothers and sisters at AFN can be so get creating kids! It looks like we will have a poll at the end of this so AFN members get to decide the winner, but we will add in an extra prize for most creative/craziest wellie and setup.
No restrictions on strains or setup, but i think keeping the welly size to a child's size will make it a bit more of a challenge? Happy growing everyone.

Dan

big shout out to @blue and @St. Tom for doing the legwork on this. We are keen just to see how creative the our brothers and sisters at AFN can be so get creating kids! It looks like we will have a poll at the end of this so AFN members get to decide the winner, but we will add in an extra prize for most creative/craziest wellie and setup.
No restrictions on strains or setup, but i think keeping the welly size to a child's size will make it a bit more of a challenge? Happy growing everyone.

Dan

No worries Dan .. it's a pleasure to help you guys with this fun comp!! :D

On the welly front .. I'm not sure everyone's going to have a childs size welly just hanging about :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... Just thought i'd throw that out for consideration! :D
:bighug:

Fair point @blue - i dont think the size will be too much of an issue! Could i ask for this thread to be moved into general battles? We are obviously super happy to be a part of this but I think it should be open to all people and not just our lovely fans.

Peace
Dan

Fair point @blue - i dont think the size will be too much of an issue! Could i ask for this thread to be moved into general battles? We are obviously super happy to be a part of this but I think it should be open to all people and not just our lovely fans.

Peace
Dan

Of course, mate. I thought you'd want to drive more traffic coming over to your sub-forum as you're now endorsing and sponsoring? But i'll move it back to "Live Grow Battles" if you're happier with it there!

I've left a redirect on this thread so the members aren't totally confizzed and playing "hunt the thread" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:pass:

Dan
thanks, @BombSeeds dan for showing your support for this and my little lady is loving life in a welly and i think we should be able to grow nice size plants in one or similar in size to a 2ltr bottle so its well worth folks putting the time and effort for this and big thanks to @blue for the banner

here is my girl shes 1 week old today so here's my first update
IMG_20201016_101846.jpg

Back