Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

BOMB SEEDS & The Bear 88s WELLY BOOT COMPETITION

View attachment 1243152View attachment 1243150View attachment 1243151

3 prizes for of 5 seeds for the winners
+ an extra prize for the most crazy/beautiful boot!

Rules: You must grow a cannabis plant in a welly boot ^_^
Welly Size: It's a FUN competition, just be honest.
Start date: Now
End Date: FEBRUARY 28th 2021
Officially Sponsored & Endorsed by Dan @ Bomb Seeds

Winners will be selected by (Poll or Dan?)

Good Luck .. & Have Fun

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

------------------------------------
[ORIGINAL STARTING POST BY BEAR 88]
ok so here it goes everyone, for weeks/months now i have been looking at loads of different types of grow styles and i find the solo cup grows amazing, i also seen a converse shoe grow, pretty cool looking, seen grows in pringles tubs too, you can basically grow in any type of container as long as it can hold the medium you can grow a plant in it.

so i thought a wellie boot would be a good thing for a grow to be done in but have yet to see one on the internet.

i dont know if im posting this in the right place but i would really love to see someone do it and a few have said they will so i thought id start a thread about it.

!!!!!!!THE CHALLENGE !!!!!

well im not quite sure how to start a challenge but im still interested in getting people to do this type of grow so if anyone would like to help set up a good thread regarding a wellie boot grow then please comment and let me know.

@St. Tom @JSH1973
Count me in. I'll go buy a "wellie" now. :toke:This should be super fun :thumbsup:
:dragon5:

Edit:
Well done on the light BTW nuck :pighug:
Thank you Nelly :toke:
:dragon5:

Last edited:
Morning All. I am speaking to @blue at the moment about getting this up and running properly. For now i would suggest everyone just gets started as soon as they can and we say the end of Feb as the final close date. If you finish before then, no problem, post your final pic and wait. Only other rule is boot smaller than a size 4 adult BUT this is supposed to be fun so i don't think people will really "kick" off if they are bit bigger!
There are three prizes up for grabs plus a special judges prize for most beautiful/crazy welly.
If you guys can try and post at least one update a week that would be awesome - just post in here for now.
Ill update with more info if i have any! I am super stoked on how everyone has got on board with this to put a smile on all our faces, we could all use it now i'm sure.

Peace to you all
Dan
Ahhhhh I was gonna grow out in an adult size 12

I got size 4 child's wellys with good drainage little dinosaurs on and some meph and mars hydro stickers to brighten them up a bit. 60 30 coco perlite with ecothrive will be using canna coco nutrients, beans soaking will put in welly homes and pick 1 for comp then.
20201015_193552.jpg
20201015_193513.jpg

Please do... And give it steroids too.... Grow it 3 meters tall and yield 5 pounds :biggrin:

I really want too! If @BombSeeds @The bear 88 don’t mind i’d like too continue with it. Even if I’m disqualified from the competition I’d still like too post my grow here if it’s cool. C’mon, monster hydro boots, man!

Last edited:
I would say you're just fine with whatever size you are growing in, it's all in the name of a bit of silly fun :biggrin:

If you notice I've made a threadmark on your post to put updates in ect and Nice welly s
Maybe a silly question but how do the thread mark thing work?

The good old wellie probably has more volume than the solo cup and pop bottle challenges.
Haha I think a 2 liter has more volume then the size 1 kids wellie I'm using. But idgaf. I wanted to join my first grow battle on here so here I am. :cheers:

I started the 2 Girls 1 pot challenge in the battle thread. If anyone wants to get down. Any seeds Auto or photo. Final pics due by February 28th also. No sponsors as of yet so it's for funsies unless someone jumps on the sponsorship. But I'm not allowed to sponsor anything due to privacy. But one of the moderators is asking around I believe. So we may or may not get a prize in that battle but I think it will be interesting trying to grow 2 plants in a solo cup (auto or photo) (same or different strains welcome, plant any beans you want)

Last edited:
Back