Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

I didn't see the size requirement before, looks like mine are too big too.
Well, you and me. let's just do our thang,:smoking: because let's be real... we getting disqualified :toke:
:dragon5:

I've made a terrible blunder. I bought my Boot Size.... Size 13 :wiz:
to keep it fair i think a child size 4 is the biggest size mine are only a size 1
I didn't see the size requirement before, looks like mine are too big too.
if we keep it a child size everyone's on the same playing field

Also here's my girl at day 8 I had to give her a stake a knitting needle till she's a little older
IMG_20201017_161432.jpg

to keep it fair i think a child size 4 is the biggest size mine are only a size 1

Very true, oh well, ill just watch from the sidelines with my adult-sized boot grow.
And tom, She's looking good!

We may want to add the requirements to the first post though. Before people go out buying the wrong size boots.

BombSeeds said:
Morning All. I am speaking to @blue at the moment about getting this up and running properly. For now i would suggest everyone just gets started as soon as they can and we say the end of Feb as the final close date. If you finish before then, no problem, post your final pic and wait. Only other rule is boot smaller than a size 4 adult BUT this is supposed to be fun so i don't think people will really "kick" off if they are bit bigger!
There are three prizes up for grabs plus a special judges prize for most beautiful/crazy welly.
If you guys can try and post at least one update a week that would be awesome - just post in here for now.
Ill update with more info if i have any! I am super stoked on how everyone has got on board with this to put a smile on all our faces, we could all use it now i'm sure.

Peace to you all
so an adult size 4 boot we was going with but use whatever you want its meant to be a fun grow that i was going to run and its not an official battle so you wont have rules on page 1 as its just been made up as we went along

And I think I’m gunna figure out how to make the other one into a Hydroponic DWC because why not.
First “DAAAAASSS BOOOOOTT” filled with Mother Earth Coco, Gaia Green Organic Dry Amendments, and ofc A solid Genetics choice.
0D1E4EFF-9C8F-404B-A1E7-1283366313A6.jpeg
D09E8ABE-97EF-4D1C-9DA7-E6495DC94665.jpeg

Back