Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

OMG, how awesome!!! How I wish I had a few BOMB seeds....darnit! :bighug:
That's just the prizes. You can plant whatever youd like. I planted girl scout cookies from auto seeds

That's just the prizes. You can plant whatever youd like. I planted girl scout cookies from auto seeds
Ohhhhh I see, thanks :woohoo:
I have a loner DP Auto Mazar seed here...now I need to find a boot!
2 girls in one cup, and a soon a boot in my tent. Moms having fun :biggrin:
I never pictured me buying boots to grow in!! Ohhhh I am groovin on these:
grow wellie.jpg

Last edited:
Houston, we have landed. The Alien Moon Rocks is born!! The little nursery I made is only 12.5" tall, and the wellies are probably 9". So I had to offset the lights so they didn't touch the boots. Look how the girls are leaning to the side! Trying to grow sideways towards the light. Had to move them into the main cabinet, in hopes of them straightening up.
Gonna be crowded in there. Was hoping for a few more days in the nursery, but oh well. I am hoping by the time they really take off, either the red poison or northern lights blu glu will be harvested, to free-up some room!
@St. Tom , I'm not sure how these challenges work. Did I need to @ you to tell you know she's sprouted?
1603153981839.png

AMR & Crinkle Cut
1603154033586.png

My little space is crowded. Our heatwave should be over by Thursday, so I can remove the 2L ice bottle and floor fan in the back.
That will clear up a little floor space. I have a little clip on fan I can hang above that will circulate the air nicely.
1603154254867.png

Houston, we have landed. The Alien Moon Rocks is born!! The little nursery I made is only 12.5" tall, and the wellies are probably 9". So I had to offset the lights so they didn't touch the boots. Look how the girls are leaning to the side! Trying to grow sideways towards the light. Had to move them into the main cabinet, in hopes of them straightening up.
Gonna be crowded in there. Was hoping for a few more days in the nursery, but oh well. I am hoping by the time they really take off, either the red poison or northern lights blu glu will be harvested, to free-up some room!
@St. Tom , I'm not sure how these challenges work. Did I need to @ you to tell you know she's sprouted?
View attachment 1244634
AMR & Crinkle Cut
View attachment 1244635

My little space is crowded. Our heatwave should be over by Thursday, so I can remove the 2L ice bottle and floor fan in the back.
That will clear up a little floor space. I have a little clip on fan I can hang above that will circulate the air nicely.
View attachment 1244636
its fine bro just keep posting pics in here no need to tag me as I'm not even sure how many folks are joining in but i will require you finish pic once done

That is what I was concerned about...my veg baby tent is so small I dont think my light will fit with the boot!

@St. Tom Hi hon, please count me in. I have started a DP Auto Mazar in a jiffy plug, and just waiting for my boots to arrive from Amazon in a few days, and then her little head to pop up and say hi :biggrin:

View attachment 1244830
Dutch Passion is amazing. Some very good genetics! Cant wait to see what you do with her @MassMom! Did you get a chance to see TeeTees auto night queen. Wowzers. Dude pulled 20.8 ounces, something crazy like 589 grams from 1 auto night queen chopped at day 92 I believe. Makes me wanna order from Dutch Passion. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...and-other-dutch-passion-classics.78765/page-4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201020-115417_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201020-115417_Chrome.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 22
Dutch Passion is amazing. Some very good genetics! Cant wait to see what you do with her @MassMom! Did you get a chance to see TeeTees auto night queen. Wowzers. Dude pulled 20.8 ounces, something crazy like 589 grams from 1 auto night queen chopped at day 92 I believe. Makes me wanna order from Dutch Passion. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...and-other-dutch-passion-classics.78765/page-4
Hi! I first got turned on to DP when I saw Hansbricks grows, good lord!!! Actually I got the Auto Mazar seeds from a "friend" about a year ago. They sent me about 20. It saved my life as I couldnt afford seeds. I have a bad habit of comparing my grow to others..."MINE doesnt look like THAT at day 7!!" and I drive myself NUTZ.
:crying:
I will search that grow now~ some people just have that green thumb....lucky stiffs!~

Back