Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

It will be days maybe a week before I can get my hands on some wellies, believe it or not the wife and baby need new wellies as the wet weather has come
We need rules for this competition
Maybe a certain size of Wellie

Not to many rules please, we don't like rules :smoking:

well mine is a size 1 id say its for say about a 7-year-old kid but I'm happy if you use bigger just get what you can and hopefully mine will be up and running in less than a week in the boot I'm just going to plant the root riot direct into it once it popped up

Mine says size 4 year old, I have no idea what size that really is but if they are very small I could always glue/silicone them together and grow in the pair instead of just one of them.

Why don't we just say they have to be a childs wellie up to about a size 4? We'll cover three prizes of any 5 pack of our seeds for the best three yielders, plus a judges prize for the most awesome boot!

Why don't we just say they have to be a childs wellie up to about a size 4? We'll cover three prizes of any 5 pack of our seeds for the best three yielders, plus a judges prize for the most awesome boot!
Excellent, fair play to you guys.

Sound good @BombSeeds thanks for the help in sorting out some prizes for this challenge, much appreciated, LEGENDS

here's my boot its a size one but I'm happy even if other people grow in bigger sizes these were the 1st i could find but I'm thinking it still should yield a nice amount I've made a load of holes and i should have her up and running in the next few days

Attachments

• IMG_20201005_174422.jpg
    IMG_20201005_174422.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20201005_205553.jpg
    IMG_20201005_205553.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
Back