Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

If they're still alive and in the boot, then why not, it's like they were never out of the competition in the first place :vibe:
I think I'm just gonna mess around with these girls and not feed any nutrients there whole life to see what happens just for the heck of it. I'll hit em with recharge once in a while and water only otherwise. So far that's all it's been. She might get stressed and herm on me so I moved her out the tents in case. If she doesnt I'll be suprised. But just a neat little trial/test to see if I can get em to the finish line with bennies and water only. And grown in the window sill in my pantry without grow lights during winter in Michigan. Its much cooler in my pantry than my grow tents. Testing the auto limits!! Why not? Lol

Update... Zombie plants. Back from the dead. :worship: Girl Scout Cookies Autos at 7 weeks today
20201203_152150.jpg

Dinawelly at week 8 so I recon maybe 10 days max to chop and she's a beauty of a plant
IMG_20201204_220824.jpg
IMG_20201204_220817.jpg

I thought these plants were done. They weren't doing nothing under the grow light. Put in window and there ripping again better than b4 some how. Lmao
That happened to my white widow last grow, look near to death and thought it was a goner, moved it to my balcony and she came back to life,
She just doesn't like camping and got closterphobic in the tent

I got dj short F5 blueberry coming in the mail today. Woohoo. First photoperiod I've grown in years. First regular seeds I've ever popped. I've only popped feminized seeds b4. So I'm pretty stoked. Gonna germ the 4 berry and 4 flo seeds when they arrive today. Best of luck on your wellie berry! DJ Shorts Berry has been a personal favorite since I was a kid. I cant wait to smoke her again. It's been years!!!!

Back