Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Update #8 :toke: Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies & Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise.
Well, the Cookies are now 47 days old, and the Sunrise is 21 days old. That's a total of 68 which averaged is 34. So I'm thinking that's a fair timeframe for choosing my "competition" plant. I want to go with the younger gal, the Brooklyn Sunrise. She will clearly develop into something potentially quite nice. :biggrin:

First, here's the two together:
48 boots.jpg

And here is the Brooklyn Sunrise. She got topped today.
48.BS (21).jpg

And here's a couple of photos of the Colorado Cookies:
48.COC (47) a.jpg
48.COC (47)b.jpg

Update #8 :toke: Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies & Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise.
Well, the Cookies are now 47 days old, and the Sunrise is 21 days old. That's a total of 68 which averaged is 34. So I'm thinking that's a fair timeframe for choosing my "competition" plant. I want to go with the younger gal, the Brooklyn Sunrise. She will clearly develop into something potentially quite nice. :biggrin:

First, here's the two together:
View attachment 1261569

And here is the Brooklyn Sunrise. She got topped today.
View attachment 1261570

And here's a couple of photos of the Colorado Cookies:
View attachment 1261571View attachment 1261572
you have a lovely pair of boots sky lol

I think we are about day 48 for these gals. The Alien Moon Rocks is still an ugly shade of yellow, yet she's has stretched quite a bit in the past few days. I was trying to keep this grow organic, but I wanted to give her some fast nutes to try and fix the color. Lowes has Alaskan fish fert and morebloom, so i bought it. Mixed her up a mild dose, and that's when she started stretching, but still not green. Crinkle Cut is still tiny, only around four inches, but is starting to stink like pine & fuel, strangely similar to the dinafem white cheese i harvested recently.
1607187651926.png

Crinkle is looking like she's fattening up, and the whole plant may just be one solid bud, with the one off-shoot. She is getting frosty & is sticky as all can be.
1607187775727.png

1607187808781.png

I think we are about day 48 for these gals. The Alien Moon Rocks is still an ugly shade of yellow, yet she's has stretched quite a bit in the past few days. I was trying to keep this grow organic, but I wanted to give her some fast nutes to try and fix the color. Lowes has Alaskan fish fert and morebloom, so i bought it. Mixed her up a mild dose, and that's when she started stretching, but still not green. Crinkle Cut is still tiny, only around four inches, but is starting to stink like pine & fuel, strangely similar to the dinafem white cheese i harvested recently.
View attachment 1261628

Crinkle is looking like she's fattening up, and the whole plant may just be one solid bud, with the one off-shoot. She is getting frosty & is sticky as all can be.
View attachment 1261630

View attachment 1261631
she may not be the prettiest girl but i think you should be able to do well out of her

Miss Afghanistan Daily?

Most of my efforts today was spent on the rest of the tent/plants to keep optimising space and general tidying up but I did get time to thin her hair out a little again, she still doesn't smell much compared to the others.

20201206_152942.jpg

Miss Afghanistan Almost Daily :biggrin:

She has missed a few photo shoots over the grow period so a few extras today instead, bit tidy up of LST done and made her a small *Charm Curl* at the front.

20201210_092806.jpg
20201210_092749.jpg
20201210_092737.jpg
20201210_092730.jpg

Back