Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Its the last day off the month Guys and Girls, please make sure you have posted whatever images you want to post. @THE BEAR / Mods, can we get a poll put together for this so i can start handing out some goodies!!
@Global Moderators any chance you could arrange a poll for this comp please, thanks :pass:

@Cultivators can anyone who finished the welly grow off can you post your final pics here just one pic you would like to poll here's mine to start it off and i will get a poll setup in the coming days
dinawelly day 65 harest pic.jpg

Miss Afghanistan - Final Edition 23rd January 2021 :kiss:

Grand Finale Entry Photo - BombSeeds & Bear88's Wellie Boot Challenge 2020-2021 on AFN

Plant is an Afghan Auto from Poekie Seeds in Spain.
Seed dropped in water on 16th October 2020 and grown in Coco/Perlite under 24/0 lights from Mars Hydro and using Canna Nutrients.
Thanks to BombSeeds for sponsoring and Bear88 for pushing the idea, also a big thanks to everyone participating or following.
This has been mighty fun and a good distraction in lockdown, I can't wait to see the final pictures of all entries, no matter what, they will all be winners :hothot:

HERE SHE IS MY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....MISS AFGHANISTAN... :drool:
20210123_145814_edited.jpeg

Last edited:
Man I have been doing it ALL wrong....brace yourself for the Welly boot weed wave haha :rofl: ... serious tho...well done to each and everyone... fantastic looking ladies on show....:worship:

Who are the finishers?:pass:
up to now us 5 who have posted are pics but i think we best wait a couple of days see who else finished as i don't think very many got to the end also @JSH1973 have you got a pic just with the one welly in plz also if you know anyone else who finished can you let them know

up to now us 5 who have posted are pics but i think we best wait a couple of days see who else finished as i don't think very many got to the end also @JSH1973 have you got a pic just with the one welly in plz also if you know anyone else who finished can you let them know
Everything in the picture is the same plant, smaller part is the topping/clone and the other bit is her front curl and dried sugar trim,but you can use this one instead :)

Attachments

• 20210121_142753.jpg
    20210121_142753.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
Back