Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Everything in the picture is the same plant, smaller part is the topping/clone and the other bit is her front curl and dried sugar trim,but you can use this one instead :)
On these polls you only have a pic of the plant on its own it means we're all doing the same

@Cultivators last call for your finished pic if you competed I will get the poll up after the weekend give everyone a chance to post there so say Monday it will be up I will ask another staff member to set it up and good luck and it was a blast growing in a Welly

@St. Tom
Just a quick thought Tom, I'm not sure if everyone participating has the cultivator badge so the tag might not reach them, few extra days might be a good idea.

@St. Tom
Just a quick thought Tom, I'm not sure if everyone participating has the cultivator badge so the tag might not reach them, few extra days might be a good idea.
if you think of anyone who actually finished if you could tag them that would be a big help bro

Also, I would like to ask all the other growers for permission to use their pictures for a slideshow or presentation of some sort to put on my
''Growers CV'' type of thing and maybe try and get them a bit of attention around the Web and inspire similar competitions :biggrin:

Also, I would like to ask all the other growers for permission to use their pictures for a slideshow or presentation of some sort to put on my
''Growers CV'' type of thing and maybe try and get them a bit of attention around the Web and inspire similar competitions :biggrin:
i had a little look through i think there is only @hecno and @IronGiant who finished so if you want to poll guys can you post me a pic to use in the poll please

Only 2 others? I guess toe jam isn't good for plants
there the only other 2 i could see but if you have a buddy or anyone you know finished tag them, please

Back