Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Good Morning You lovely People. So I have decided to completely take the easy route and say "everyone's a winner". We are so impressed at the effort and results you guys and girls have got from this grow so everyone in the poll gets a 5 pack of Bomb Seeds of their choice. Please DM me and ill sort out your goodies!

Peace to you all

Dan

Good Morning You lovely People. So I have decided to completely take the easy route and say "everyone's a winner". We are so impressed at the effort and results you guys and girls have got from this grow so everyone in the poll gets a 5 pack of Bomb Seeds of their choice. Please DM me and ill sort out your goodies!

Peace to you all

Dan
are you sure about this dan i didn't want to drop this on you anyhow can you all send dan a pm with your choice
no1 is @hecno
no2 is @St. Tom
no 3 is @The Mugwamp
no4 is @Only1Sky
no5 is @Brownthumbs
no 6 is @JSH1973

Excellent :hothot:

Thanks a million again to BombSeeds :worship:

Should we maybe do a small BombSeeds Grow Off for fun again with the seeds we choose?
Also maybe repeat the wellie boot challenge, people can grow one for fun and we can be the encouragement, I mean... How can you be taken seriously as a grower if you haven't grown in a kids wellie boot :smoking:

Just to say, above is just ideas for the fun again, not expecting any further sponsorship or anything :)
A completed wellie boot grow is a mighty honour for the grower LOL
We really should try and start a trend, wellie boots with weed popping up everywhere

Well aren't we all a happy bunch of veggie mite's . Good on Ya Dan . :woohoo1: :thumbsup:
1615921695772.png

Well done to everyone who took part in the wellie boot challenge.
Thier was some nice grows completed. I failed in my attempt but had loads of fun with the banter going on and watching others grow theirs,

My personal favourite would have to be @St. Tom and his puple buds in a purple wellie, the boot & plant colour match was perfect, and she was a big plant for a wellie too,
well done @St. Tom
And once again a big thank you to Dan @BombSeeds for your very generous prizes to all the winners, yous all made my sick dream of seeing a plant in a wellie come true. Well done
:growing::smokeit::growing:

Well done to everyone who took part in the wellie boot challenge.
Thier was some nice grows completed. I failed in my attempt but had loads of fun with the banter going on and watching others grow theirs,

My personal favourite would have to be @St. Tom and his puple buds in a purple wellie, the boot & plant colour match was perfect, and she was a big plant for a wellie too,
well done @St. Tom
And once again a big thank you to Dan @BombSeeds for your very generous prizes to all the winners, yous all made my sick dream of seeing a plant in a wellie come true. Well done
:growing::smokeit::growing:
thanks my brother that was very kind of you i grew her in 65 days so not bad, hey but i had some great and worthy fellow contenders and I'm happy with a joint win

Back