Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

The actual poll :biggrin:
Unless I'm misunderstanding you... Which is also likely due to homegrown stuff :smoking:
That will be the poll that I put all pics is so he's got them all in 1 place so he may just choose 1st 2nd and 3rd

@Cultivators last call for your finished pic if you competed I will get the poll up after the weekend give everyone a chance to post there so say Monday it will be up I will ask another staff member to set it up and good luck and it was a blast growing in a Welly
There is
(what u do during lock down)

{O I just took it easy and grew some good sticky icky in a Wellington boot}

They are all looking well-y people
Everyone did amazing. Weed in wellys WTF. Still can't believe it was done and done well my friends, you's should be proud of them, 1st of thier kind,
A big Thankyou to @St. Tom for getting the boot rolling and going in for it first.
Also a big thanks to @BombSeeds for sponsoring the comp.
And everyone who took part it's been emotional but good fun, mine failed to grow good and just got that leaf fugus thing lol, no good, hope to see this type of grow again in the future, :headbang:

@THE BEAR A BIG thanks to you for suggesting this. It was a blast to watch all the grows. Some seriously talented grower here. Its one thing for a putz like me to throw some dirt in a boot & grow some herb..... But HYDROWELLIES!!! Now that's some StartTrek level shit right there...

Did i just date myself?

I enjoyed the hell outta the challenge. Didn't participate, just got a smile every day looking at da bootz! Congrats and thanks to all who participated :toke:

Back