Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

I'll be watching

st tom well boot challenge updates
cops raided me Saturday morning, got the lot
That's fucking shitty that bro hope your up and running again soon also day 3 dinamed cbd kush
IMG_20201012_165923.jpg
IMG_20201012_165911.jpg

here is my girl shes 1 week old today so here's my first update

IMG_20201016_101846.jpg

Dinafem dinamed cbd kush auto day 11
IMG_20201020_173027.jpg

Here we go growmies here's my dinawelly she's 21 days old today and i was going to let her grow without a topping but I decided to fimm her last night so see what happens with her anyhow i hope you all have a great weekend
IMG_20201030_212249.jpg

IMG_20201030_212257.jpg

Better pic of my dinawelly cbd kush at day 25 she's starting to show purple already and I've grown her before and she's got the most beautiful colours so expect a real eye catcher

IMG_20201103_205109.jpg

Day 31 dinawelly she's looking amazing she's a 65 day strain

IMG_20201109_150250.jpg

IMG_20201109_150225.jpg

Last edited:
Class, love the dinafem seeds sticker on the side, keep it lit, might need to step out for a bit as hearts broke looking at all these lovely gros and cant do nothing my self, and some people are just too hatefull atm, depressing to be honest,

Class, love the dinafem seeds sticker on the side, keep it lit, might need to step out for a bit as hearts broke looking at all these lovely gros and cant do nothing my self, and some people are just too hatefull atm, depressing to be honest,
Sorry for what happened to you . Look at the bright side ... you can still be an active member and pick up knowledge along the way. Besides you have to officiate this thread... you'll be back to growing before you know it bro.

Morning All. I am speaking to @blue at the moment about getting this up and running properly. For now i would suggest everyone just gets started as soon as they can and we say the end of Feb as the final close date. If you finish before then, no problem, post your final pic and wait. Only other rule is boot smaller than a size 4 adult BUT this is supposed to be fun so i don't think people will really "kick" off if they are bit bigger!
There are three prizes up for grabs plus a special judges prize for most beautiful/crazy welly.
If you guys can try and post at least one update a week that would be awesome - just post in here for now.
Ill update with more info if i have any! I am super stoked on how everyone has got on board with this to put a smile on all our faces, we could all use it now i'm sure.

Peace to you all
Dan

Morning All. I am speaking to @blue at the moment about getting this up and running properly. For now i would suggest everyone just gets started as soon as they can and we say the end of Feb as the final close date. If you finish before then, no problem, post your final pic and wait. Only other rule is boot smaller than a size 4 adult BUT this is supposed to be fun so i don't think people will really "kick" off if they are bit bigger!
There are three prizes up for grabs plus a special judges prize for most beautiful/crazy welly.
If you guys can try and post at least one update a week that would be awesome - just post in here for now.
Ill update with more info if i have any! I am super stoked on how everyone has got on board with this to put a smile on all our faces, we could all use it now i'm sure.

Peace to you all
Dan
Thanks Dan for sponsoring this it's very generous off you

Thank you bombseeds for sorting out prizes for this challenge, never thought it would off taken off the way it has, loads of people involved now and prizes to be won, THANKS YOUS

This will be great fun even if you don't have a boot entered :biggrin:

I can't participate due to lack of space but I'll be wathcing this seem really cool. Good luck everyone!

I can't participate due to lack of space but I'll be wathcing this seem really cool. Good luck everyone!
I'm struggling in the space department as well but hoping to order a small tent soon, hopefully I can then start the boot in my current one and move it when I can afford a cheap light as well before the current ones in the tent takes over totally :biggrin:
I received some Afghan Auto and Pina Auto seeds today :smoking:

Back