Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb Auto - Frogster Grow - 2019 Grow Battle

Dry Trimming, my last "Battle Plant"

Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

She was a "Very Big" Plant, I have only managed to trim about 30% so far, other stuff to do today.

The plant was hung, upside down, to slowly dry over about 9 Days as a whole plant.

a few days ago I separated the plant into stems and gave them another day drying.

She has now dried perfectly.

The buds are reasonably heavy and dense, perhaps just a tad more airy than I aim for, but Hey Ho !

There is enough of them to be selective about the best buds, what to keep and what to Hash.

I am starting to think I could beat my own "personal best" with this plant.

However, she will not get weighed until she has been fully trimmed and manicured (about another day to finish her).

As you can see "Bud Aplenty".... My fingers are crossed...

bud-2-jpg.1051079

bud-1-jpg.1051080

And very nice Bud it is.... Heavily laden with trics upon trics...

trics-2-jpg.1051101

Even the sugar leaf is full of trics, so the plant gets trimmed and screened for kief over the "Trim Bin".

trics-1-jpg.1051102

Trics 3.jpg

Oh, I am such a "HAPPY STONER"

:frog::vibe::frog:
:pass:

Last edited:
Post Harvest Update - Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb

Personal Best Weight

This plant was an absolute beast.... Huge, Heavy, Sticky, and a Bitch to dry trim.

This is the first time using the AutoCobs from @BigSm0 and Boy did they do the job !

It took me 2 days to dry trim and manicure, I kept the best buds and screened the rest of the smaller stuff for kief using a "Trim Bin".

This is the largest plant I have ever grown indoors.

After trimming I weighed the manicured bud.

498.044 Grams or 16.098 ounces.

So that's just over 1 lb of dry bud from this 1 plant..... My new personal best.

THC Bomb Final 3.jpg

There was a lot of trim and some smaller underdeveloped buds (and I was getting bored trimming) that didn't make the stash jars, so I screened them and the trim for kief.

THC Bomb Final 1.jpg

THC Bomb Final 2.jpg

THC Bomb Final 2A.jpg

So, add another 12.5 Grams of kief , and we have some quality meds.

Happy.... Happy.... Happy....

@BombSeeds , @CannaZone Tier 1 , @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3

Post Harvest Update - Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb

Personal Best Weight

This plant was an absolute beast.... Huge, Heavy, Sticky, and a Bitch to dry trim.

This is the first time using the AutoCobs from @BigSm0 and Boy did they do the job !

It took me 2 days to dry trim and manicure, I kept the best buds and screened the rest of the smaller stuff for kief using a "Trim Bin".

This is the largest plant I have ever grown indoors.

After trimming I weighed the manicured bud.

498.044 Grams or 16.098 ounces.

So that's just over 1 lb of dry bud from this 1 plant..... My new personal best.

View attachment 1051727

There was a lot of trim and some smaller underdeveloped buds (and I was getting bored trimming) that didn't make the stash jars, so I screened them and the trim for kief.

View attachment 1051732

View attachment 1051728

View attachment 1051725

So, add another 12.5 Grams of kief , and we have some quality meds.

Happy.... Happy.... Happy....

@BombSeeds , @CannaZone Tier 1 , @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3

what a blinding result i did very well off my 2 but you smashed it also im in 2 minds if to buy a trim bin it would be worth it i suppose and top marks again growbro

what a blinding result i did very well off my 2 but you smashed it also im in 2 minds if to buy a trim bin it would be worth it i suppose and top marks again growbro

Thanks Tom,

That's the beauty using the Trim Bin for dry trimming,

I purchased one a while back and use it on the last 3 or so grows (10 plants).

I like it.... A lot.... I have the 3 tray version and it always amazes me how much I collect just by trimming my buds over it. And to think most of that used to just go to waste.... plus just give a light rub of the bud /leaf trim on the fine mesh screen and it rains kief into the catching tray.

The way I do it mostly (90% of the time)....

I remove large fan leaves and hang whole plant to dry, slowly, in a temp and Rh% controlled tent, between 7 to 10 days (or thereabouts).

Then split the plant to single branches / stems and give another day in the tent.

Then trim over the bin....

Thanks again, she was a "BIG GIRL", I am very pleased. had a few testers, and she hits hard.... still raw, but there are eight Jars of it, so some will get a nice long cure for sure.

I still have most of her sister "The Twin" to take the dry shake from. Not going to smoke her, just for Medibales and hash stuff.

Thanks Tom,

That's the beauty using the Trim Bin for dry trimming,

I purchased one a while back and use it on the last 3 or so grows (10 plants).

I like it.... A lot.... I have the 3 tray version and it always amazes me how much I collect just by trimming my buds over it. And to think most of that used to just go to waste.... plus just give a light rub of the bud /leaf trim on the fine mesh screen and it rains kief into the catching tray.

The way I do it mostly (90% of the time)....

I remove large fan leaves and hang whole plant to dry, slowly, in a temp and Rh% controlled tent, between 7 to 10 days (or thereabouts).

Then split the plant to single branches / stems and give another day in the tent.

Then trim over the bin....

Thanks again, she was a "BIG GIRL", I am very pleased. had a few testers, and she hits hard.... still raw, but there are eight Jars of it, so some will get a nice long cure for sure.

I still have most of her sister "The Twin" to take the dry shake from. Not going to smoke her, just for Medibales and hash stuff.

i normally wet trim my girls but i have oz s of dry frozen trim that i usually make bho with i mean tons from about 5 harvests and sometimes i cant be arsed with the gas so i may just buy one to do most of my old stuff as its a big amount and thanks again pal

Click on the Image for the "Smoke Report"

Back