Seed Stockers BWM’s Rolling Seedstockers Grow

Not sure why your telling me this? Do I need to do this?
Well, it was an option, because of the AK420...
Bildschirmfoto von 2019-01-26 17-28-31.png

Little update on my grow. Not too much to report on the feeding side of things as that’s few and far between. Temps have been a bit crazy and I can see reddening of the ladies closest to the air intake at the back of the tent. The smell is nothing short of immense when you open things up........
Diesel drift has been struggling on with her bud development, she’s had some added nitrogen to try and sort those lighter leaves a bit more. The leaves look a tad better than they did but I’m way into flowering now so I’m not too worried as she can limp to the end on the leaves she has if need be.
B2BA9554-1D2C-49D7-96A0-A4BBFA8BCF31.jpeg

Golden lemon is starting to swell a little, she’s had a boost of cal mag @ 2.5ml per litre to sort her very slight stripey leaves. The buds on this smell lush.
CEA51E7E-94E8-49BF-9B41-7A5DD29B42D7.jpeg

Santa Marta (she’s the one that was just chucked in and left to it) is just a giant bud by the looks of things. You can’t see from the photo but most of the length of the stem is just full of budsites. Could see how you could get giant harvests off these plants if they were trained. I haven’t bothered because I don’t have enough room for that. Anyway, here she is, lush green leaves and fed nothing but frass, bonemeal and bat poo....
A7395B78-3DF4-44AC-A8BC-35A4E1746A0C.jpeg

The most surprising thing in the tent (well, to me anyway) is AK420. She’s recovered well and has got some small buds on the go,lol. They are super frosty though, possibly the most frosty plant I’ve grown. Smells like chicken n thyme crisps. I darent go near the thing in fear of getting that mental sticky stuff all over me. (Oooo er)
1C806126-553A-4653-908D-99706251DCBA.jpeg

Candy Dawg kush has been chopped on the first signs of milky trichs and is dried, tested and I’m satisfied. It’s a great smoke, nice long high, not too heavy. Nice relaxed body stone with a decent amount of head high also that won’t leave you drooling and stuck to a sofa. I like it a lot, it’s pretty strong stuff. Pics to follow.....

Last edited:
Sorry for the half-update earlier. Couldn’t get photos uploaded for some reason? Anyway, just to add, I’ve lowered the light 2” to try and get some more light further down as there’s tons of budsites lower down. I don’t have the option to open the branches up for more/bigger buds but it’s just too full in there for that unfortunately.

Candy Dawg kush, looking dried n frosty. Didn’t take a final weight, I’m not too interested in weights tbh but I may weigh in before I use anymore.
661C3363-EBB1-44D8-BF84-3CAD2B6E9B87.jpeg

Back