Seed Stockers BWM’s Rolling Seedstockers Grow

Ok, final weight on the Candy Dawg Kush was 27g but I did leave some small stems and sugar leaves on so in reality it was more like 22/23g without. I’m very happy with that, nearly as much as my whole first plant,lol.

Ok, there’s good news and bad. The good news is, here’s an update. The bad news......it’s not all good news!
I’ve sat down and worked out how long these ladies have been flowering, it’s longer than I thought. We are at day 60 of flower for everything apart from Santa Marta Haze. I’ve got leaves turning red/purple with wild temp changes in the growspace, it’s been unavoidable due to bad weather and broken heating. (Not to mention two power cuts)
First up is Heavyweight Diesel Drift. She’s doing ok, lots of leaves tapping out now and I’ve had to steady her a bit as everything just looks like it wants to break. The buds are still fattening up but won’t win any prizes and neither will my photographs but there you have it. Trichs are just starting to go cloudy.
D03D1B4A-E40A-43EB-ADF3-234785E452FA.jpeg
BDE5C532-0B60-42DF-8F40-FAD86C1AC4AD.jpeg

Santa Marta Haze is still doing her thing, I have no idea how far along she is but she’s quite beautiful in her own right. Some yellowing of the larger fan leaves but the majority of the plant is deep green.
0E369846-87A8-4E29-A640-9A8427D58993.jpeg

Here’s the bummer, the bad news (well, for me anyway) Golden Lemon Haze was by far the best looking plant in the tent in my opinion a few days ago but I managed to do something but I’m not sure what? I think I’ve possibly scorched her with the fan or burnt her with the light? Anyone any ideas? She still seems to be growing but by god, look at those leaves. I’m so sad right now.........she was my baby.
The first two photos were from two days ago, I took everything out to give the tent a wipe down and disinfect, put everything back then the following day I went to check on them......the third photo is what i saw. Leaves wrecked! Not sure if it was burn or not? My fan was oscillating but I noticed that morning it was broken and had been blowing on the top of her for goodness knows how long? What do you guys think? @archie gemmill
152F6C5D-2392-4D98-B910-AB75E991F0E3.jpeg
B266591A-9102-4FEA-88E4-DCA5DA54FE9A.jpeg

4724B7C2-315F-451E-8C4D-36E8AA5EE5E1.jpeg

5AA8FD4D-754D-438D-ACCC-B4BD5AD1DBC6.jpeg

Before anyone says spider mites, it’s not. Trust me!
I’ll have to update on AK420 later as I forgot to get pics.....doh!

it does have that speckled pattern thats insect like.its just the top where fan was pointed thats effected ? could it have kinda dried it out a bit.lots of orange hairs looks done :smokeit:
:pighug:

the crusty pot is just a salt build up,not really salt but crystaline forms of something,nearlly all material pots get it to some extent.
could it be from the spraying ? or a combination of droppping the light a bit and the spray not having dried before lights on ?

it does have that speckled pattern thats insect like.its just the top where fan was pointed thats effected ? could it have kinda dried it out a bit.lots of orange hairs looks done :smokeit:
Yeah, she’s very close. I think i know what I did now and why she’s looking so bad. I usually spray any of these plants with a seaweed/Epsom mix if they look stressed after moving them for cleaning in the tent. I think I forgot to ph the solution and it’s probably around 9 or even 10. I think you can burn plants this way.......
I’m not too worried as she’s nearly done. Trichs are milky but she’s still pumping out hairs here n there. Seems to be fattening very slightly, I think plain water for her now maybe?
I did examine her for pests but they’re just not there. Microscope is very handy for checking plants for bugs. The pics don’t do those orange hairs justice. They’re very vibrant, almost a tinge of red, like saffron some of them. It does seem to be more where the fan was pointed though!! Maybe it was a combination? My temps have been getting a bit low too. 10 degrees the other night.
I use very little weed, it helps me a lot though. Very good for mood, pain and sleep. I’m not worried about huge harvests I’m still figuring what works for me so just trying them to find the best and improve quality of life.
Not that it isn’t enjoyable @archie gemmill just to be able to feel relaxed (as I know your a recreational kinda guy)

I think I’ll spray her with ph’d water but it’s probably a bit late for that. Dunno? :shrug::face:

hmm if it was the spray any harm has been done.im sure the plant has evened out any ph problems by itself by now to.so its allready forgot about it.
although if its a nute or insect problem it will remain or get worse.chances are its neither so carry on regardless :pass:

hmm if it was the spray any harm has been done.im sure the plant has evened out any ph problems by itself by now to.so its allready forgot about it.
although if its a nute or insect problem it will remain or get worse.chances are its neither so carry on regardless :pass:
Yeah, that’s what I figure. I’m not too worried, even if I harvested now it’d be fine. The amber trich high isn’t for me.......it’s a bit of a depressing buzz for me being too couch-locked. It’s a sticky bitch, smells like varnish or some kinda strong fuel smell but I like it. I thought about a partial harvest and taking the tops off so I can get some light to the buds lower down. Unfortunately I don’t have enough room for letting things open up a bit if you get me, maybe that’s an option or maybe a bit late for that.......
Santa Marta don’t have that problem. She’s a foot and a half of bud,lol. Weirdest plant I’ve grown but doing good for a bean which was just left to do its thing. I hope she fattens up soon.....

if the top half of the plant is missing,that opens up the lowers by default.not by a lot like,but an extra week in the tent for the bottom will do no harm if ya not outa bud :pass:
keep er lit

if the top half of the plant is missing,that opens up the lowers by default.not by a lot like,but an extra week in the tent for the bottom will do no harm if ya not outa bud :pass:
keep er lit
I wish I had grew less plants Archie, could get very big harvests off these if the budsites are more exposed. AK420’s buds are smaller but the whole length of nearly every branch is full of bud sites. It’s amazing considering the torture they’ve been through,lol.

Back