Cannabis Capsules - A Step-By-Step Guide

maybe 2 hrs wasnt enough for the double boiler method

any coco oil I make... 24 hours minimum.. I like 48 to 72 hours in the double boiler or I prefer a pressure cooker myself... it contains the smell better also... :toke:

Herbal, you were methodical enough. Sorry it hasn't taken yet, but good data regardless.
:slap:

Last edited:
any coco oil I make... 24 hours minimum.. I like 48 to 72 hours in the double boiler or I prefer a pressure cooker myself... it contains the smell better also... :toke:

i was just following the directions and i had no crockpot so i went with the next best thing. lol.

2hrs was the minimum with 6+ hrs with crockpot (slower the better -- from what ive read)

will definitely be giving this a try ofcourse.

thanks for the input jm

Herbal, you were methodical enough. Sorry it hasn't taken yet, but good data regardless.
:slap:

no sweat grado! thanks for the love! :thumbs:

just wanted to share my data regardless of the results ofcourse -- next attempt will be better! i hope :wiz:

Last edited:
Herbal find a smaller (glass) jar and place all you contents (oil and bud) you plan to cook inside of the jar then drop this jar im a pot of water that is just steaming (below a boil) , this is what I did essentially except i heated the water with a crock pot. I hope it works out for you, hope it helps man.

I just made some caps a few days ago. I took 2.5g of kief 1Tsp olive oil , 1Tsp of coconut oil , and 1Tsp of cana butter. Put in the slow cooker for 2hrs. filled the caps it came out to be 40 caps. I took 2 the first night. they were great I loved them... I took 3 the next day and I got nothing. I talked to a few friends I gave them too. They said the same thing. Can the caps lose potency? I put them in a pill jar after I made them I just dont understand what happened. I just took 4 caps see if that works...

Im making a batch of 10 by this upcoming weekend.

Made 15caps, 1.6ish grams of bud that was grated through a metal window screen, with about 15ml of coconut oil in my slow cooker for about 2 hrs 40 min. We will see how this batch is probably by tomorrow.

Ps
cleaing up the jar with you finger at the end and licking the excess is one of the best parts! And i almost got 16 caps but i did not, so i ate the 1/2 full one now. I will sleep great tonight!

Night y'all!

Anyone made these lately? I was think about making just cannacoco oil

Anyone made these lately? I was think about making just cannacoco oil
Hey brother, are you talking about using the recipe, but not putting into caps.

I make and take the the canna coconut cap oil without caps everyday to combat chronic pain.

I have found cooking for 4 hours makes it more potent. When I make it, I just pore it into containers and keep them in the fridge, and measure with a measuring spoon to get the right dose.

Yes Stick man Just leaving out the capsule. I was thinking just putting it in a square pan and slicing cubes out of it. A while back I messed up a good bit of meds and I dont want to risk that again. What temp and how long do you decarb for?

Back