Cannabis Capsules - A Step-By-Step Guide

KindredSpirit

AFN New Growers Mod
Reaction score
Hey fam! :group::group:

I came across this handy step-by-step guide for making Cannabis Capsules. I'll be following this guide using 1.5g of kief tonight to make up some capsules. I'll try and snap some pics of the process and let you know how it works.

Many thanks to member Flameon over at Cannabis.com for their writeup! :smokebuds:

Cannabis Capsules - A Step-By-Step Guide

Got this one book marked ...well done

:pop::edible: cool...sub'd

I am injesting these cannabis capsules at the rate of 6 (00) capsules every 6 hours....

the pain prescription is still sitting at the pharmacy unfilled,as is the prescription for nausea meds.

the capsules are working well,and belching coconut oil is no longer a problem..It goes away in a few days...

cannabis capsules are making this stage of chemotherapy tolerable....the extreme q vape full of Black Dragon makes the time pass quickly and absolutely pain free....

I should add the first dosage was 2 caps every 12 hours...then 3 caps every 8 hours...until I felt comfortable with the effects of a high doseage..

Last edited:
Glad to see you around HB4. Happy for you that the capsules are working. i wish you the best throughout your battle and i hope 2013 is a great year for you and your family. Keeping you in my thoughts.
:smokebuds:

Best wishes Herb4 and everyone else who is going through hard times!
Herb if you don't me asking, how much bud/hash did you end up using? Taking 6 pills is that really strong? Do you think 1 pill would do anything?

Cheers everyone :smokebuds:

@realcarlos: The capsules that hereb4 is currently taking weren't made with this recipe. They were made to be a lower THC dosage to slowly build up tolerance using fan leaves, already-been-vaped bud, and a small amount of cured bud.

Taking 6 pills using the above recipe in the link would be a trip!!!! :joint: I made up some capsules last night and am currently 2.5 hours into testing with two capsules - I feel like a million bucks. I'll be uploading pics of the process and do a proper report on the effects once I'm done riding the wave of awesome. :beast: :beast:

Thanks kidred!
Did you take 2 capsules at the same time? If not how long did you wait to take the other one? If I may ask did you take the 2nd capsule because the first capsule was too weak? Or do you just have high tolerance?
Thanks

Back