Photoperiod Cannaficionado's Next Barneys Farm Grow in my 3x3

Pic update
Just wanted to throw a pic update up, I know a lot of the foliage directly under the stuff I trimmed away was wilted because of lack of air flow and its all back to normal now.
20230523_162339.jpg
20230523_162347.jpg

Day80
Plants are barely hanging in there amd I have hear nothing from ac infinity since friday afternoon. Last thing that was sent to me was a copy of the customer service ticket. Was hoping to have something today but nope.

20230530_150756.jpg
20230530_150754.jpg

I need ac infinity to hurry the f up. I already told them Im growing extremely light sensitive plants....all the pistils are turning brown, heat is dropping like mad, hunidity is in the danger zone....a lot of stuff was thrown off kilter because of my light. Also my water heater started leaking amd if the tank goes Im going to have to pack this grow up anyway.

Ac infinity has finally come through a week later, new light on its way, standard shipping tho
So I think I will be cutting ac infinity products in the future. I love my tent and my exhaust and I loved my light, but after this fiasco with getting a replacement Ive come to understand that ac infinity does not care about how much money a customer loses when their product fails. I expressed to them from the beginning that my garden is very light sensitive and that I did not have an adequate replacement for my light. Also that every day I dont have adequate light is one day closer to just pulling everything in the tent. I recieved tracking info for the replacement last Thursday, the expected delivery date is the 8th, less than 2 days from now and ups still has not recieved the package, and ac infinity is done dealing with this disgruntled customer. I tried being cordial and respectful in the beginning, but this shit is getting ridiculous. It should not 2+ weeks to get a light replaced under warranty regardless if this light failed on a holiday weekend or not. I may still buy their tents but I think Im looking elsewhere for anything electronic.

Day 94
Now that everything is back in optmal ranges the plants seem to be bouncing back but I believe they revegged a bit. I did screwed up the timers on the lights I slapped in there when my main light died, 2 days in a row they got 24 hours of light. Hopefully neither hermie because of this but I definitely have to trim up both plants. They arent in great shape, but Im hoping they bounce back before they fully mature, and put some weight on because the buds that are there....well they basically arent buds yet just air and lots of pistils cuz my light went out righy as they were starting to bulk up.

Again fairly positive I screwed up the 2 and the lemon tree is the one in back and the tangerine dream is the one in front.
20230613_151320.jpg
20230613_151317.jpg

They'll bounce back. They look good too. A couple days of wonky light schedule shouldn't be extremely detrimental. Strains are pretty solid and resilient.

On another note, I would maybe not use the ACInfinity lights but their fans, filters, and controllers seem to be top notch. They should probably just stick to what they are good at. The right tool for the job.

They'll bounce back. They look good too. A couple days of wonky light schedule shouldn't be extremely detrimental. Strains are pretty solid and resilient.

On another note, I would maybe not use the ACInfinity lights but their fans, filters, and controllers seem to be top notch. They should probably just stick to what they are good at. The right tool for the job.
Idk I just took a par reading and this light is by far much stronger than my last light. I had to turn the thing down 3 levels to get it under 1000ppfd at the canopy. Starting to think my old light was faulty from the get go unless the started using samsung lm301h diodes on all their lights. I was completely shocked by the par reading today

Day 95
So my plants are slowly bouncing back. Stripped a bunch of leaves that just fell off when I touched them and gave each plamt a good shake and a bunch more just fell out.
20230614_160721.jpg
20230614_160736.jpg
20230614_160743.jpg
20230614_160747.jpg
20230614_160753.jpg
Screenshot_20230614_160959_Photone.jpg

This par reading is from after I turned it down to 70% power and about 1.5ft from the light. This new light is far more intense than my last one as I strugglef to get to 800-900ppfd right below the light. I see good things in the future as long as it stays functional.

Back