Gnome Automatics Coal Miner’s Daughter Smoke report?

I'm curious as well - it seems MVB is getting some packs next week.

So I can shed a little insight into this. Only grew out on so far and made some seeds and crosses with a male. Anyways has a chocolate earthy smell very myrcene dominant terps. High is very much body stone classic indica style with an accompanying clear headed high. Really like the smoke as someone's who's prone to anxiety and paranoia. Nice smooth smoke with a nice flavor. Very relaxing but pretty long lasting too. Flowers cured to a darker color but not the purplish hues of anvil. More of a brownish but in a good way. Sorry not great at describing these things but hope it helps a bit. Out of that and like 5 different mephistos grown at the same time its close to the top so on par quality wise with their cultivars if not better then most. Seems to be mold resistant also as a I had a slight pm issue with a couple plants.

I've managed to procure a pack of 10 regs from Hembra to go to the UK. Most expensive seeds I've ever bought, but I intend to use them to their full potential & cross with some F4 Mossy's Black Dragon (among other things).

Is Mossy's BD something you've had or a recent purchase? That's one of those strain's I occasionly plug into search just hoping to find a source that never appears.
Unfortunately not bud. They are from about 10 years ago, and I've run them down the F line a little to keep them going.

Back