Indoor Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, Ac Infinity

So you were sentenced to 545 days (18 months) house arrest in Indiana? Was this related to them alleging you grew (and presumably sold some of the product) for yourself, as a hobby, or as a business, a source of income? Did they take grow-related property (tent, pumps, bags of soil/media, nutrients, pH meter, etc.), or just take plant material and live plants?
Yes, technically is a 4 year sentence (2 yrs suspended to probation, 2 yrs house arrest) but I'll still get the 3 days served equals 1 day credit as if I was incarcerated in doc. So ill have 18 actual months house arrest. Thrn ill spend 2yrs on probation. This was considered a very lenient sentence for my county and state of Indiana for a lvl 5 felony. The charge is dealing solely because of the said amount i had (25lbs+) They initially took all my grow equipment, plants, bud, edibles, fertilizer, meters, environmental controls. They returned all my equipment except my meters, lights, tents, extraction fans and filters. The very next day and unloaded it all in my yard.

Back