Indoor Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, Ac Infinity

Sorry i havent been around. I do miss you all and the hobby we all love. Has been the most stressful shit i have gone through in my life. My original attorney withdrew from my case back in February. Was in the middle of a 2nd plea offer. 2 options and neither was good really. He sent me a itemized bill stating the $3500 i gave him for a retainer was used up at $200 per hr and technically i owed him $800… but since he wasnt gonna see my case to the end we’ll call ot even… f$%k me. I decided to hire another cuz i wasnt about to give up!!! Another $3000 for new council, lets do this. Didnt hear anything from new attorney since i hire him (he is also a public defender for the court) this is 4 weeks i might add after i pay the guy. 3 hrs before court last Wednesday he calls and says he has good news.
He got the plea deal i said id settle for. I signed it and plead guilty to 1 lvl 5 felony, dealing marijuana in the mount of greater than 10 lbs (25lbs+ they said i had) and 1 lvl 6 felony. The dealing charge is soley on the amount they said i had. Is the way the wonderful staye of IN. Works… Anyways he plea deal. 4 year sentence, the 2 charges will run concurrent. 2 years suspended to probation and the other 2 years will be executed under home incarceration (18 actual months minus 2 days served) pay whatever fine the judge sees fit. And no contact with a dude i helped raise only because he claimed he had a bowl the day the po po came and he caught a charge with me. I’ll have to wear an ankle monitor while on house arrest but i will be able to work! House arrest will cost me 1hr of my wages per day. They will come urine test me whenever they like at my expense. I go for sentencing May 9th. I. 44 yrs old and have no record til now. This is the best deal i could get… just some advise. If your enjoying our hobby in a prohibition area, please be careful!!! I will return when i can do so legally!!! (15 miles to the east of me this would have been a slap on the wrist…) Much love and respect to all!!!

Good luck to you and heads up! shit happens.
Today i learned, that its absolutely ok for cops to force you to unlock your phone with fingerprint in the US of A.
So anyone with non-legal stuff on the phone should consider ditching the fingerprint-access for a long passphrase.
Please guys, stay safe.
@Cooterjuice stay clean the time you have to - you'll see it will pass faster than you think. Life has other sides ans will go on.

Cheers and all the best to you!

Good luck to you and heads up! shit happens.
Today i learned, that its absolutely ok for cops to force you to unlock your phone with fingerprint in the US of A.
So anyone with non-legal stuff on the phone should consider ditching the fingerprint-access for a long passphrase.
Please guys, stay safe.
@Cooterjuice stay clean the time you have to - you'll see it will pass faster than you think. Life has other sides ans will go on.

Cheers and all the best to you!
You say it's "ok for cops to force you to unlock your phone." So they can legally do it.

But is this standard procedure (at national level or vary state-to-state or depend on each policeman involved)? What do they look for? Do they need credible "probably cause," a presumption a crime is being committed, as with other on-the-spot warrantless searches?

And most important, what happens if you refuse to unlock your phone?

Last edited:
You say it's "ok for cops to force you to unlock your phone." So they can legally do it.

But is this standard procedure (at national level or vary state-to-state or depend on each policeman involved)? What do they look for? Do they need credible "probably cause," a presumption a crime is being committed, as with other on-the-spot warrantless searches?

And most important, what happens if you refuse to unlock your phone?
If you have a fingerprint lock they can force you to unlock your phone. If it's password protected they have to obtain a warrant to do so the way I understand it

What do you presume (or know) that they look for and at once they've stopped you and have access to your cell phone? Do they look at and/or copy files, such as send themselves an exported file(s) with all of your contacts, texts, email, phone call records, Web site history, geolocation data....?

Last edited:
What do you presume (or know) that they look for and at once they've stopped you and have access to your cell phone? Do they look at and/or copy files, such as send themselves an exported file(s) with all of your contacts, texts, email, phone call records, Web site history, geolocation data....?
They look at pictures, and messages from any type of message system, social media. Any open browsers or files. Then of course If anything is incriminating they can take your device as evidence

They look at pictures, and messages from any type of message system, social media. Any open browsers or files. Then of course If anything is incriminating they can take your device as evidence
Do they do this warrantless search only after you've been busted, restrained, etc. or do they do this routinely, such as at simple traffic stops?

Do they do this warrantless search only after you've been busted, restrained, etc. or do they do this routinely, such as at simple traffic stops?
I'm pretty sure they have to have probable cause to do so.

Day 1. Judge agreed to the plea offer. And only gave me a $300 fine. And of course court costs and fees plus house arrest costs and probation fees. 544 ish more days to go…
20240509_120548.jpg

So you were sentenced to 545 days (18 months) house arrest in Indiana? Was this related to them alleging you grew (and presumably sold some of the product) for yourself, as a hobby, or as a business, a source of income? Did they take grow-related property (tent, pumps, bags of soil/media, nutrients, pH meter, etc.), or just take plant material and live plants?

Back