Indoor Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, Ac Infinity

Well a late Fathers day gift!! My other original Traeger Texas ive had for 12 yrs got some moisture in the auger tube and it seized. I could not get it to free up. Im sure i could have with a little more effort. But didnt have time. The boys and wife seen me researching the Recteq Bullseye for a bit. Came home today from camp and in my house was sitting 4 packages. Grill, 4 bags of pellets, cover, nitrile gloves and a rub and sauce pack!! Got her assembled and now to get it burnt in!!View attachment 1610591View attachment 1610592View attachment 1610593View attachment 1610594
What is that!!! And where do I get one in Europe??!!!! :woohoo:

What is that!!! And where do I get one in Europe??!!!! :woohoo:
Here's the link to there website. Idk about Europe. They definitely make quality products!!

Cooters effort to cure the munchies thread, lmao!!

Work has been shitty busy, uggh. Worked today but im hungry and eager to cook on this Reqteq Kettle smoker. Nothing fancy. Some intrimmed ribeyes, 12 and 14oz, some 75/25 burgers and a couple taters. Taters will go into airfryer to finish. Decided to reverse sear for first cook. Will pull everything off after im guessing an hour or steaks are 115°f internal temp. Crank her up to riot mode (750°F) then see how she sears. Taters will go into airfryer then. Used a couple of the 8 rubs
20230708_151327.jpg
20230708_151650.jpg
20230708_153700.jpg

Lol, riot mode is lovely!! Tossed the meats back on at 749. Give em approx 1 minute per side. Turned out pretty fam decent. Was shooting for med-med well. Not bad! can taste the sear upfront, then some smoke, then the rub and meat. Delicious!! Oh and the air fryer taters if you never had 1. They get sooo fluffy!!! Just forgot the bacon pieces and cheese, lmao
20230708_170144.jpg
20230708_170214.jpg
20230708_171451.jpg
20230708_171529.jpg

Lol, riot mode is lovely!! Tossed the meats back on at 749. Give em approx 1 minute per side. Turned out pretty fam decent. Was shooting for med-med well. Not bad! can taste the sear upfront, then some smoke, then the rub and meat. Delicious!! Oh and the air fryer taters if you never had 1. They get sooo fluffy!!! Just forgot the bacon pieces and cheese, lmaoView attachment 1612354View attachment 1612355View attachment 1612356View attachment 1612357
YUM YUM!! Now that looks x2 as good than how i do my steaks, i airfry my steaks @380F with a little salt and pepper and microwave my potatoes and veggies. Still good but not as good as yours i bet!

I eat a steak and veggies x2 a day so i have to be quick and clean and the airfryer does the job in 7-8 mins, thicker steaks need a little longer 10-12.

I'll look into ben's heffer dust, looks good!

Truly appreciate all the love and support!! Little update on my situation. Had my pre trial hearing last week. It lasted 2 mins and 50 seconds… yea had to miss a day of work for that. Anyways. As me and my attorney sat down he got emailed my ple bargain. Filed a motion for continuous as we had just got the deal and they said the state was still processing evidence. They sent everything they took from my house out for testing. Results still wasnt back from lab they said. Continuous granted. Next pre trial January 4th, jury trial February 6th. Ple deal was not good. Plead guilty to lvl 5 felony, dealing marijuana in the amount greater than 10lbs, plea guilty to 1 lvl 6 felony. They drop the other lvl 6 felony and class B misdemeanor. 4 yrs prison sentence, 2 years suspended to probation. Pay all fines and a no contact order for my sons friend Tre (he was my tenant and the one that was home when the po po came) My wife and i took him in to help him out when he was 18. He now lives with my other 2 sons and my grandson, and works with me… so that part isnt possible, at all. I obviously turned down the plea deal. My attoney said its his time to shine and will get me a better deal… Fingers crossed....Definitely seems like a harsh plea for someone that has never been in trouble!! Will keep ya all updated!

I was just thinking about you and your situation recently. Tried to tag you over in LS chat. Thanks for stopping in, I am glad to hear from you, good luck with everything. That is a heavy weight to have pending for so long.
Appreciate you brother. I appreciate everyone still following along and all the kind words sent, much love. Is just crazy the differences here in the United States from state to state. United my ass. Divided we are sadly.

Appreciate you brother. I appreciate everyone still following along and all the kind words sent, much love. Is just crazy the differences here in the United States from state to state. United my ass. Divided we are sadly.
Many broken systems in place with no plan to fix them sadly ; /

I hope you get past this and recover from it, miss you on here and your super plants! keep on keeping us updated if you can

Back