Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Patience young padwan.... [emoji23][emoji23]

Aw Dave! I see you’re still quite hyper!
Funny you say that dude. It's bothering me recently. Like... a lot. Dunno why though. Think it's to do with the whole anxiety thing. My mate in work pointed out I was talking really fast tonight which made me really self aware......
Age hasn’t replaced all his keenness with bitterness yet [emoji23][emoji3][emoji3]
I can't wait to turn bitter hahahaha I think I just need to chill out a bit more. I find it hard to relax ya see. Have to be doing something all the time or I get bored.

Sent from a rock in the sea!

hey man... let me know when them lights turn up. need to see these before I fork out for them. when mine are all finished thinking of buying the same leds and maybe changing from bio bizz to bio tabs.
Don't worry mate... I'll be letting EVERYONE know when these lights turn up lol

hey man... let me know when them lights turn up. need to see these before I fork out for them. when mine are all finished thinking of buying the same leds and maybe changing from bio bizz to bio tabs.

Do it mate! On both counts, cobs and Biotabs.

And when you DO decide to try Biotabs, give me a shout and I’ll “sort you right out” with some goodies [emoji23] [emoji106]

Once you try them you’ll see why we all love them [emoji3]

Funny you say that dude. It's bothering me recently. Like... a lot. Dunno why though. Think it's to do with the whole anxiety thing. My mate in work pointed out I was talking really fast tonight which made me really self aware......I can't wait to turn bitter hahahaha I think I just need to chill out a bit more. I find it hard to relax ya see. Have to be doing something all the time or I get bored.

I feel you on that one mate. I’ve always had really bad anxiety. Really hard to deal with at certain points in my life. And my anxiety also comes out as manic/fast talking etc sometimes.

What you need is CHEEEEEESE [emoji3]

A toke on a cheese bifta is like an asthmatic pulling on his inhaler [emoji23]

Medicine! [emoji3]

You’ll love being bitter dude! You learn to revel in it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I feel you on that one mate. I’ve always had really bad anxiety. Really hard to deal with at certain points in my life. And my anxiety also comes out as manic/fast talking etc sometimes.

What you need is CHEEEEEESE [emoji3]

A toke on a cheese bifta is like an asthmatic pulling on his inhaler [emoji23]

Medicine! [emoji3]

You’ll love being bitter dude! You learn to revel in it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah I love a bit of cheese. Cheese Kush or skunk and I'm happy. Been speaking to a mate who's got anxiety issues too and he's started smoking sativas instead and said that's helped him loads!!

I just want to grow anything right now, I'm itching for it.

Turns out I know @boogs89 Been pecking his head loads with the Biotabs stuff lol

Yeah I love a bit of cheese. Cheese Kush or skunk and I'm happy. Been speaking to a mate who's got anxiety issues too and he's started smoking sativas instead and said that's helped him loads!!

I just want to grow anything right now, I'm itching for it.

Turns out I know @boogs89 Been pecking his head loads with the Biotabs stuff lol

Channel+ is a good strain for my anxiety mate. I was thinking of doing a tent full of that.

Channel+ is a good strain for my anxiety mate. I was thinking of doing a tent full of that.
I find the best thing is to avoid bud altogether. Hash or any other kind of extract is okay. Bud though sometimes gets me pranging out like there's monsters outside. (I don't actually believe there's monsters outside btw) I've come to the conclusion that it must be a terpine contained in the green part of the bud that triggers it. I have no idea how to find out which one though :(

So the first package turned up today from Biotabs [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Massive thanks to @Hippy_BiotabsF70 and @Biotabs F69

So you wanted some picks Hippy?

To start with we have the box for the kit:

ae6523e21c0a238c7dd589747e3fc45e.jpg

I'm loving the design. Misses Krazy even took an interest in it. Must be the pretty colours [emoji23] (I never said that @boogs89 [emoji6])

Inside the box we have the goodies:

6afacb6c82db0ce029659c9b22bd3256.jpg

Thanks for throwing in some Boom Boom spray too guys! Gonna need some tips on how to use that stuff. Love that they supply pegs for the bags and even a little wooden teaspoon I can compost when I buy my next one! I'll probably save it for the nostalgia factor later though lol

Got the PK Booster I ordered too:

dbffae75246fdabe5ebcc2e3d0baf36d.jpg

I also got some sweet stickers I'll putting up around my grow room:

fbf1df7209352913ff63c6fea9fee7f3.jpg

A new lighter:

306b8ece969d16be6de2cf043c7c85fd.jpg

And a sweet ass mug:

74e689dcb219afee36b48ab23d155d3b.jpg

f4dcb6fdde98f26a5a15b6dc66e1bf9b.jpg

I actually have a thing for collecting mugs so this made my day lol The whole lot is awesome to wake to today and I can't wait to get it going!

So just waiting on seeds, Coco, lights and a fan kit now.

Thanks again guys, you're a pair of legends [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Back