Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

KrazyDave

In need of meds!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Super Silver Lemon Haze
How' it going seed poppers o/

I want to start this diary with a massive thank you to @Hippy_BiotabsF70 and @Biotabs F69 for allowing me to test out their starter kit, so thank you very much guys. I hope I do you proud!

Grow Specs:

1x1x2m Secret Jardin DR100 - I managed to get this second hand for a right bargain! I found out yesterday it was originally bought by my brother then passed through various people's hands before ending up with me! Found that a bit mental!

On it's way to me is:

3x UGRO Coco Rhizo9 grow bags/bricks - I've never used these before but I believe they're pretty good. 100% pure coco with added fungus for the roots can' be bad eh They're only 9ltr bags though so dunno if they'll be big enough yet.

3x FastBuds Cream Cookies Autos:

275619_hawkbo-cookies-x2fastbudscc.jpg

I know right.... looks yummy

4x TGL STAR 60 COBs - LED Cree CXB 3070 3500k & Driver Mean Well HBG-60-1400A Regulable. I wanted the upgraded version but it's slightly out of my price range

1 Biotabs Starter Kit: Suitable for 5 - 10 plants so I should be good for these seeds. The kit contains
  • Bactrex Packaging: 25 Grams
  • Mycotrex Packaging: 50 Grams
  • BioTabs Packaging: 10 tablets
  • Orgatrex Unit: 0.25 Litre
  • Startrex Packaging: 250 grams
I also bought some PK Compost Tea for flowering time as I want some fat nugs from this grow.

I think that's it but I'll update if I've forgotten anything.

All I need to buy now is an RVK fan and a filter in a few weeks.

The Plan

I'm planning on starting these seeds in stages. As one starts to flower, I'll start another one and each plant will get it's own light the whole grow. I was planning on using the Biotab line of feeding them for a few reasons. Mostly because I like to keep things as simple as possible. With these you just mix up the medium (either coco or soil) with the bacteria and fungus and pop in the tablets that are filled with organic goodness and breakdown, feeding the microbes in the coco. These will in turn feed the plant and the fungus will help with this. I think I've got this right lol

As such there's no need to check the pH or EC and so long as I dechlorinate the water, everything should go to plan. I'll be using tap water that is hard so will have calcium in it and will get some Epsom salts or calmag should I need it in flower.

I'm going to be trying the LST method @Savage Garden uses. It looks simple enough (and I like simple remember) and should increase yields too hopefully.

So grab a chair, skin up and wait for the show to begin [emoji111]

Last edited:
Oh dude I literally haven't got time to read this until tomorrow!!! Gutted! Got to run right now.

Awesome that you started this and I will be on it like a car bonnet first thing in the morning my grow buddy :pass:
No rush hermano. You better be meeting misses hippy chick though instead!! [emoji23]

[emoji41]

So pleased you've got a journal up and running mate! Now we can all watch the lovely organic beasties doing their thing and making awesome meds for you :woohoo1: :pass:

That Cream Cookies looks the dog's danglies doesn't it?!! :drool:

I like your staggered growing idea. I did that for a few grows and it's a really good way to maximise what you get from your lights.

Welcome to the world of growing for lazy stoners who still want quality organic weed :crying: :woohoo:

Really looking forward to watching you grow these out mate. Good luck with it my friend :pass:

I see you like to keep things simple too. Welcome dude :)
So pleased you've got a journal up and running mate! Now we can all watch the lovely organic beasties doing their thing and making awesome meds for you :woohoo1: :pass:

That Cream Cookies looks the dog's danglies doesn't it?!! :drool:

I like your staggered growing idea. I did that for a few grows and it's a really good way to maximise what you get from your lights.

Welcome to the world of growing for lazy stoners who still want quality organic weed :crying: :woohoo:

Really looking forward to watching you grow these out mate. Good luck with it my friend :pass:
Yeah they certainly do look like the dogs danglies lol I can't wait to try them out.
Of course! Nothing else is more important than AFN :crying:
Oh I forgot to say, there's a rule about diaries on AFN....... loads of PHOTOS please!!!
Oh don't worry about that. I like a good photo too. I just need to find someone that can take good photos for me lol

Sent from a rock in the sea!

Back