Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

@Waira Thank you to signification man!⚡😇 I'm ready! :shooty:I have some relatively big plants,but I will have only two in this season.I wanna have more time to other things.And I will travel to Albania on end of May.It mean so by the time I will start some autos after holiday.🌴
I very look forvard to autos from prize from last year competition!But I not will grow photoperiods from prize in this year,part will be in indoor and part I will use in next year....
This are my photoperiod choices for this outdoor season.I will take two plants,remaining will be for my good friend.
APPLE BLOSSOM from Humboldt seed comp.
GORILLA SHERBET FAST and BLACK JACK FAST from Sweet seeds.
Happy season to all🍀🎲
:greenthumb:Cheers PGL, great to have you back!
Only two girls, really? Aaaww come on, if you have time for two, what's one more - :eyebrows: :rofl:

Checked my guerilla district yesterday and found first fields showing corn sowing trails, end of May begin June the stars should be good to go outdoors here.:salute:

All 5 to 7 years farmer's sow/plant schedule fits my nearest effort due to short distance to bring out water and nutrients, i'm pretty sure this year again is the hit to be so.:cools:
:woohoo:shweeeeet--- Another corn-row grow by Mongol! Have you made your cultivar choices yet?

ok kidz, quick update to get thingz rollin :smokeit: got a bit antzy las nite & went ahead & planted me photo beanz....no soaking or nothin, jus straight into the dirt :rofl: have started em inside & will tranzplant outside in 3-4 weekz ;) i'll do my entry card in a couple more weekz, once they sprout & i decide which onez to enter, but this year'z dance card includez gdp & og kush, both from blimburn, chemdog from green house seed & panty punch from seedstockerz :joy: good luck to all & let'z grow sum fuckin weed! :growing: :headbang: ppp
:d5: --- nice classics on this run 420'!
.... I miss GDP, a fav' of mine from ye olde days, so it seems like - :rolleyes2:... real deal GDP aroma is so yummy...
Out of the Ashes - We had a lot of seeded plants in there when the building burned. Cleaning up the mess, I collected all the soil and tossed it on the compost pile. Out of that collected soil grew an unknown strain. I saw it as a good sign, transplanted it and crossed it to Pure Michigan auto. We made some feminized beans and have been giving them out as freebies.
I typed a ton more originally involving another well known breeder, but I think that'll wait for another day. Willow is wanting to write up my journey from my first bag seed 30+ years ago to today.
:cool1: - any clue who that Phoenix plant was?

30 years of growing! ...sounds like a lot of chapters to me - :thumbsup: ...As long as she types, and you dictate, right? 😵‍💫

The weather has been amazing all week. At least 1 more week possibly 2 before I get them transplanted into the final homes and make my selections for the 3 photo entries. I'm thinking next weekend I'll get some autos germinating. So far I have a pretty good feeling about this season!
:vibe: Off to a beastly launch as usual,....nice nice nice! :greenthumb:
...I wonder if GTG will surface again.... last PM he said he'd be off line for a while, and so far , so true... I hope he comes back, he's a fixture in this Comp just like you!
....meantime, stay safe and super anal-careful over them vermin bastard ticks- :cuss: The very last thing you need is fucking Lymes!
Well a pleasant surprise with Root Beer Float :smokeit:Geno sent me the latest RBF I guess as these germinated in 2 days and 2 more days to pop the surface. I'll keep one and gift the other one in a few weeks or sooner. :thumbsup: And yes, I do transplant autos :eyebrows: Also have a Green Poison in the soak so should know in the next week if it's viable :shrug: Nice day before me 72nd b day gift seeing these lil gurlz :woohoo:
:bighug:Happy B-Day mate! ... I'm stoked you joined again, another fixture here and wouldn't be the same without ya :smokeout:

RBF is such the treat, you'll love the velvet covered hammer she wields - 😵 :haha: ..and the aroma -- 😛
@Waira --
Come and lurk in my Ghost Building grow! (Actually, I use this same term myself!)
-- I have bats there, you know? No joke! Hundreds of them.
They have taken over the abandoned garages and turned them into a Bat Cave, which is now my most stealthy method to get to the garden.
Faster pheno, hmmm, the fastest I have is a 8-10 weeker, and she's already flowering. Lemon 'n' Lime Jones --- Casey Jones X SSSDH (OJD's cut).
Everything else is a 12-16 month haze of some description.
But really, it's no issue, I will just use the plants I've got running for my spring-summer grow, rather than my fall-winter grow.
Most are seed plants, but there's a few re-vegging from over the winter, including a cute Neville's Haze x Mullumbimby Madness girl (16 wks).

Happy to be growing with y'all.
It's like the good old days, haha.
:bighug:
Wow, what species of bat, can you tell? And nothing like your own personal stash of fresh guano! :hothot:
LnLJ, sounds pretty juicy to me... Wow, Casey Jones, talk about a lost cultivar! I swear it's been since the late 90's that I had that...

That MM cross, where'd you score that? At another forum, there's a guy who's run a ton and crosses of... I think NvHz is one of them? The Nev' he used in some breedings was a real anomaly: short, fast, sweet/fruity, denser budded... She has made many outstanding crosses, including that NevLime I ran 2 years ago. I have now NevLime x The White, which has taken things to a new level!
I think some Lime Madness might be around yet, I'll check... grows of this were spectacular monsters, which Mean Gene's Lime addition bumped the MM up a lot is all aspects.

Another speedy Sativa you may consider some day is Ultra Early Love- :thumbsup:

Now that we will be legal in NYS to grow OD this year, I gotta make sure my count is in order. I can do 6 but will prob do two autos and maybe a couple photos. Looking at Seedstockers Mack and crack and Apollo black cherry, left over from a G&S. Photos will be the 3thirteen clones of Citrus Milf and Apple Bottom.

:greenthumb:Cheers PGL, great to have you back!
Only two girls, really? Aaaww come on, if you have time for two, what's one more - :eyebrows: :rofl:

:woohoo:shweeeeet--- Another corn-row grow by Mongol! Have you made your cultivar choices yet?

:d5: --- nice classics on this run 420'!
.... I miss GDP, a fav' of mine from ye olde days, so it seems like - :rolleyes2:... real deal GDP aroma is so yummy...

:cool1: - any clue who that Phoenix plant was?

30 years of growing! ...sounds like a lot of chapters to me - :thumbsup: ...As long as she types, and you dictate, right? 😵‍💫

:vibe: Off to a beastly launch as usual,....nice nice nice! :greenthumb:
...I wonder if GTG will surface again.... last PM he said he'd be off line for a while, and so far , so true... I hope he comes back, he's a fixture in this Comp just like you!
....meantime, stay safe and super anal-careful over them vermin bastard ticks- :cuss: The very last thing you need is fucking Lymes!

:bighug:Happy B-Day mate! ... I'm stoked you joined again, another fixture here and wouldn't be the same without ya :smokeout:

RBF is such the treat, you'll love the velvet covered hammer she wields - 😵 :haha: ..and the aroma -- 😛

Wow, what species of bat, can you tell? And nothing like your own personal stash of fresh guano! :hothot:
LnLJ, sounds pretty juicy to me... Wow, Casey Jones, talk about a lost cultivar! I swear it's been since the late 90's that I had that...

That MM cross, where'd you score that? At another forum, there's a guy who's run a ton and crosses of... I think NvHz is one of them? The Nev' he used in some breedings was a real anomaly: short, fast, sweet/fruity, denser budded... She has made many outstanding crosses, including that NevLime I ran 2 years ago. I have now NevLime x The White, which has taken things to a new level!
I think some Lime Madness might be around yet, I'll check... grows of this were spectacular monsters, which Mean Gene's Lime addition bumped the MM up a lot is all aspects.

Another speedy Sativa you may consider some day is Ultra Early Love- :thumbsup:
I was kind of hoping G2G would be back for the od season but I haven't heard from him in a while either. I think I seen another Michigan resident in here though to take his spot lol.

I was kind of hoping G2G would be back for the od season but I haven't heard from him in a while either. I think I seen another Michigan resident in here though to take his spot lol.

i don't feel like goin back thru to look, lol, but has @Green Hornet made it in here yet this year-? alwayz luv his treez :headbang: ppp

i don't feel like goin back thru to look, lol, but has @Green Hornet made it in here yet this year-? alwayz luv his treez :headbang: ppp
Yeah, brother Hornet! Where you at doood? :jointman:

I think @iampepe is in your state? ...dunno if he's doing pots or in-ground though...

Organic
Water only grow
Lets see how they do...
Left to right....Biscotti, Sub Zero, Frosted Truffle Pie
I'll sprout some autos soon. I have some Sugar Cube regs about ready to harvest. I hit one auto dominate fem with some fem pollen from Jimmyjacks. Probably one of those two. I love the Sugar Cubes peach terps and both strain will rip ya all but good. :pass:
20240508_112651[1].jpg

Back