Live Stoners Cultivators Club Applications 2022

• Be a registered member of the Autoflower Network cultivation forum

• Create and fully document a grow on the Autoflower Network forum from seed to harvest (can be either autoflowers or photoperiods!)

• Submit your completed grow journal for verification using this same form!

• All testing requires a minimum of one weekly, descriptive update with pictures and/or video.

• All testing requires the participation in a community review thread or in a personal, individual review of the genetics, product, or service upon completion of the product/service experience.
@darknight_420

This thread is for Anyone who wants to apply for the Cultivators Club.

To Qualify you have to have 1 grow on AFN start to finish..and a Completed Review on it.

Please provide Links to both.

If you have any problems doing this...Reviews are pretty New..please Ask for Help.

This will be a Part Time Thread...until we know how many people need it...so don't Worry if it takes us a couple of days to Reply to you..... :pass:

It's something New for us too.....

Please check the First Post on this thread for Correct Application Details............ :headbang: ....

Cheers @NORB YIPPLS ..... :headbang: ...I Think I Copied Old Info there...Before we Simplified it......:biggrin:...I've deleted it.

{Lots of Words that don't need to be there.....}

Complete Grow Diary....do a Review...and Tag us......:salute:...

callme.gif

Last edited:

Is that a shiney new Cultivaors badge on your shoulder I See...Congratulations @Hotfire .....:bravo:

Back