Live Stoners Cultivators Club Applications 2022

"Badges? We ain't got no badges!" …yet?

:toke:

@blue @Mossy @Son of Hobbes @St. Tom ...thank you for unknowingly educating me from reading a lot of your old posts.

Last edited:
"Badges? We ain't got no badges!" …yet?

:toke:
Lmao, “We don have to show you any Stinking BADGES !!” a classic:eyebrows:

@Mossy was absent for a few days she may have missed the tag and I don't think I've seen @blue around either hopefully they'll be around soon everything looks in order to me :shrug:
No worries, I appreciate it...I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something (I'm usually medicated on here :thumbsup:).

@Mossy was absent for a few days she may have missed the tag and I don't think I've seen @blue around either hopefully they'll be around soon everything looks in order to me :shrug:
Mossy was on this morning but shes been busy with her husband doing stuff around the house. She did say she would try to knock out as much site stuff as she could tho.

Mossy was on this morning but shes been busy with her husband doing stuff around the house. She did say she would try to knock out as much site stuff as she could tho.

I was talking about when the original post was made she was not around she just got back :pighug:

Back