Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna need to find a small a/c unit before mid spring though that’s when the humidity gets ridiculous here and then the heat comes on! We’ll have days where it’s 105f feels like 120 in the summertime here. But I’m hoping we have a mild summer this next summer.
You cant be very far from me at all man... Same conditions I deal with here. Was 80 today and by tomorrow night gonna by 20 something. Its a royal bitch growing from April through November cause I have my rooms built in my garage. Even running a portable A/C in a 7x6 room in summer i cant get temp below 88 if I use hps. Plus the rooms are insulated with 3/4" paneling. The humidity is ridiculous too. I can empty 5 gallons of water out of the air in 36 hours with my A/C no problem. Right now is the perfect time to grow the best weed the climate will allow. I fill every little nook & cranny up with plants while I have the low humidity and controllable temps

alien-covenant-ac_152_00459216_rgb_copy_-_h_2017.jpg

IMG_20171205_045142.jpg
IMG_20171205_045209.jpg
IMG_20171205_045059.jpg

You cant be very far from me at all man... Same conditions I deal with here. Was 80 today and by tomorrow night gonna by 20 something. Its a royal bitch growing from April through November cause I have my rooms built in my garage. Even running a portable A/C in a 7x6 room in summer i cant get temp below 88 if I use hps. Plus the rooms are insulated with 3/4" paneling. The humidity is ridiculous too. I can empty 5 gallons of water out of the air in 36 hours with my A/C no problem. Right now is the perfect time to grow the best weed the climate will allow. I fill every little nook & cranny up with plants while I have the low humidity and controllable temps
I agree and next week gonna get back up in high temps again but there useable temps , I keep mine so it shuts off at 77-78 then let it slowly drop back to 74-75 and this weather is perfect for it

I know that feeling so well ... between Bubba Kush 85% indica and BlackberyGum 90% indica im couchlocked just beyond feeding myself ...:crying:

i so need a sativa for daytime :pighug: or hybrid ... i remember TooflessAlien being really good ... might give that a 2nd run :vibe:
I like HBSS for daytime my man and Dutch passion think different is a great daytime smoke if you keep it to a Doobie or two.

I agree and next week gonna get back up in high temps again but there useable temps , I keep mine so it shuts off at 77-78 then let it slowly drop back to 74-75 and this weather is perfect for it

I also deal with High humidity and temps in my location...we dont have a real winter here . I have learned that micro adjusting is a pain in the ass, and has caused more stress than just leaving them alone for a day or two. (unless its drastic swing) but, my tent is in a walk in closet with a/c vent etc. so I rarely need to worry about drastic changes. When, and if growing becomes legal here...not holding my breath..I have a spare room itching to become the new grow room. or a nice plot outside . but then again, we just might move to a more laxed state.

I’m in Kansas brother home of the most bi-polar weather ever lol

I also deal with High humidity and temps in my location...we dont have a real winter here . I have learned that micro adjusting is a pain in the ass, and has caused more stress than just leaving them alone for a day or two. (unless its drastic swing) but, my tent is in a walk in closet with a/c vent etc. so I rarely need to worry about drastic changes. When, and if growing becomes legal here...not holding my breath..I have a spare room itching to become the new grow room. or a nice plot outside . but then again, we just might move to a more laxed state.
My only problem is the location of my tent. This is kind of an old house that’s had add ins built onto it and some areas of the house aren’t as well insulated as the others. Well the room my tents in has a window that has a leak in the framing so it gets cold or hot in there fairly easy like yesterday cold high winds were blowing and it got the room down to like 60 and my tent down to 66. I’ve figured out whatever temp it is in the room my tents at least 6-8 degrees warmer. So anyways last night I had to turn up the thermostat for the house and I wake up to 75f and Rh of 45% which is perfect for the stage of flowering I’m in.

My only problem is the location of my tent. This is kind of an old house that’s had add ins built onto it and some areas of the house aren’t as well insulated as the others. Well the room my tents in has a window that has a leak in the framing so it gets cold or hot in there fairly easy like yesterday cold high winds were blowing and it got the room down to like 60 and my tent down to 66. I’ve figured out whatever temp it is in the room my tents at least 6-8 degrees warmer. So anyways last night I had to turn up the thermostat for the house and I wake up to 75f and Rh of 45% which is perfect for the stage of flowering I’m in.

I know your pain...I used to live in Iowa for 30 years....spray foam pink board and caulking is your friend..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back