Status
Not open for further replies.
@skuff I've been to Anne Franks gaff. It ain't no cupboard. I was surprised how big it was. Not putting the whole affair down in any way, but it was not some tiny cell.

Evening Elvis and chums...................
u dnt get that meme at all man lol

Probably not. Thick as pigshit me !
u really dnt if u aint in uk u dnt get it its a tv show , ricky garvais show even , the full thing is a podcast made into a cartoon, all made famous from another tv sshow an idiot abroad

It can't be considering the one next to it yielded 40g and the buds were half as fat.

They're rock hard. I'm guessing 2.5oz

There is also 3 side branches that are hidden in the photo behind main cola.
That is why they call it a guess. You are actually looking at it. Your estimate will be a lot better than mine or anyone else "guesstimate". That is why you should never let a doctor examine you by teleconference. LOL I hope your wrong and its 84g.:vibe:

That is why they call it a guess. You are actually looking at it. Your estimate will be a lot better than mine or anyone else "guesstimate". That is why you should never let a doctor examine you by teleconference. LOL I hope your wrong and its 84g.:vibe:

Yeah true that bro she actually looks small in the picture but she's 4 feet tall lol. I'm just drinking and asking dumb questions lol.

What are u up too man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back