Status
Not open for further replies.

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Love catfish. Miss them actually. I used to live a few hours away from where I am now. For whatever reason cats don't get huge around here. At least you don't catch em as often. I refuse to believe they stop growing, but no idea where they are. Noone knows, they just don't get that big around here. Where I used to live small ones were the standard around here. Lol I used to catch some nice ones out there, need to take a vacation.

Love night fishing for channel cats...good times!!

Love catfish. Miss them actually. I used to live a few hours away from where I am now. For whatever reason cats don't get huge around here. At least you don't catch em as often. I refuse to believe they stop growing, but no idea where they are. Noone knows, they just don't get that big around here. Where I used to live small ones were the standard around here. Lol I used to catch some nice ones out there, need to take a vacation.
I caught a 44 pounder once fishing on the Green River about a 100 yards downstream from the Rochester Dam. The same dam John Prine mentions in the song Paradise.:pass:

I caught a 44 pounder once fishing on the Green River about a 100 yards downstream from the Rochester Dam. The same dam John Prine mentions in the song Paradise.:pass:

44 wow damn nice cat!! My best is only around 20lbs...just dont get ultra huge up here in the north. Ironicaly my best salmon weighed out at 44lbs

DSCF1116.jpg

Love night fishing for channel cats...good times!!
Ya I love it too. Fishing would die down around 8:30pm through about 12-1am then they'd fire shit up. Catch some here and there in between time, man I miss it. Have a good time and save like crazy on grocery bills.

44 wow damn nice cat!! My best is only around 20lbs...just dont get ultra huge up here in the north. Ironicaly my best salmon weighed out at 44lbs
I was fishing off a rock outcrop and had to get down to the water to land him. It took both me and my brother to haul that bad boy up the rocks!

I wish. Lol nice catch. Most I've caught were in teens a 21 pounder and alot of catfish nugget worthy cats. Lol

Ya I love it too. Fishing would die down around 8:30pm through about 12-1am then they'd fire shit up. Catch some here and there in between time, man I miss it. Have a good time and save like crazy on grocery bills.

We start at around 8:30...zero cats before then and the damn gobies clean worms before it even hits bottom. Usually get a fish every 20-30 miniutes, though most are only 1-2 pounds...as a nice kicker we get the odd walleye too.

We start at around 8:30...zero cats before then and the damn gobies clean worms before it even hits bottom. Usually get a fish every 20-30 miniutes, though most are only 1-2 pounds...as a nice kicker we get the odd walleye too.
Never had the experience. I like fishing though, need to travel more. Money's just tight. Did my first shark fishing 2 years ago. Nothing major, but 2 to 4 footers. Still a shit ton of fun. Me and my boy would go out like dumb asses in a 12 foot Jon boat. Lol all kinds of adrenaline pumping. Never know if a big one was on hook, close by or what. I'm definitely going to look at getting a bigger boat though. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back