Status
Not open for further replies.
thats brilliant like. best recovery ive seen yet. some effort there mate! whats the strains you got commin down? oh and also... look under my name!! yaaaayy go me hahah : )
I've got another 3 superskunk and a California orange on the go all at various stages......what do u mean about under ur name ....I'm using a tablet so maybe shows up different on here

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

That the same day your old lady puked on the floor, flipped out on you , the dog pissed on the floor and the kids wigged , along with trying to surf on the dog piss on the kitchen floor . :rofl:
The old gal say's I'm evil because I laugh at other peoples misfortune . :haha:

New house on the market that might make a good one for the AFN commune for old pot farmers. Supposedly belongs to the dude that founded The Discovery Channel. A 22,000 square foot house complete with private grass airstrip and to crown it off an observatory dome and giant telescope. All for the low, low price of about 150 mil. :biggrin::crying::yoinks:

west-creek-ranch.jpg
Do they want cash or will they accept a check . :toke:

Those are in line with the answers I've gotten over the years. I choose the Pheno and it's reaction to temps just like the flowers. It is often noted in ads for a particular strain known for its colors that results will vary based on temps. But that is just my pick of the options possible. I think it will take a real research project with lab work to solve this one. To find the trigger.

Don't tell me it is in the shadow of the Ark you're building. It hasn't rained that much, It's just over watered. The clawfoot is the tell.
:pass:
Good call it only rained for 2 weeks here . Not guilty of over watering on my part this time . :thumbsup:

That the same day your old lady puked on the floor, flipped out on you , the dog pissed on the floor and the kids wigged , along with trying to surf on the dog piss on the kitchen floor . :rofl:
That's the day. And all i could do is giggle with out control lol.

Aw gawd....:shrug:..just a Thought..I bet LS is over 250,000 posts now..better get it swapped out before it starts slowing site.

It was 248,000 a couple of days ago..I was Waiting for the quarter Mill...:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back