Dragon Meds Dab out here with Durty Dragons.

Looking good, healthy looking green and good structure. Should be fun the next few weeks!

DSC_0599.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG
99 DRAGON
DSC_0600.JPG
DRAGON BLOOD
DSC_0601.JPG
DRAGON BREATH
DSC_0602.JPG
DURTY DRAGON
just A little pic update..things seem to be going faster than normal .All is healthy and looking happy .The durty has color dark purp. The DB has a weird cool looking bud structure like no other. Weird spiky like a prickly pear lol
Bad news one of my GN 008 lights went out. had to replace with a 400 hps . Only 2 spots out of 6 are out so im thinking I can get it fixed soon . I still haven't built out the new grow room yet funds are lowish for my projects.
but soon.

Hey! Is that Dragon's Breath from our long lost member, yodabuds? I grew some he gifted me a few years ago. Yours is looking good!

View attachment 995134 View attachment 995138 99 DRAGONView attachment 995135 DRAGON BLOODView attachment 995136DRAGON BREATH View attachment 995137 DURTY DRAGON
just A little pic update..things seem to be going faster than normal .All is healthy and looking happy .The durty has color dark purp. The DB has a weird cool looking bud structure like no other. Weird spiky like a prickly pear lol
Bad news one of my GN 008 lights went out. had to replace with a 400 hps . Only 2 spots out of 6 are out so im thinking I can get it fixed soon . I still haven't built out the new grow room yet funds are lowish for my projects.
but soon.

The DB has a weird cool looking bud structure like no other. Weird spiky like a prickly pear lol

Do me a Close up and I'll tell you if I have seen it before...:headbang:..

Dragons Looking Good...:dragon2:..

Hey! Is that Dragon's Breath from our long lost member, yodabuds? I grew some he gifted me a few years ago. Yours is looking good!

Me Too @pop22 ..she was Good meds too.... :headbang:...I Wonder if @Eyes on Fire has seen yoda recently...he used to see him an odd time on other social media.

Hope you got some serious strains and a high ceiling...lol! These aren't even my biggest but it shows what these 3.9 gallon pots can do! this is just two plants

Chazy Ice picA1 -3-11-2018.jpg

I hope he's doing well! he was a cool dude. he came to my rescue when my first greenhouse blew away and I freaked out and killed all my plants
( because they were standing tall and proud, 2 Ft tall out of 5 gallon growbags.... sitting out in the open for all to see.... ). He gifted me a selection seeds, some of which I still have, to get me going again.

@Mossy I will ask around and text my buddy who keeps in contact with him. I'll see if I can find out how the land lays out his way. Keep you posted in due course.

@pop22 Yeah buddy,He was ALWAYS awesome for that.Good dude. I have many of his works too.Not many of each but I got a few. Good meds. Thats why his are unique at times because he breeds for that that Awesome Multiple Sclerosis Pain he gets so they tend to be solid/. Looking forward to trying your Black ,Blue and Dragons Blood.Got a few Stone Dragon Special Reserve's down too. 2 of 3 got up.all six of yours came up.thought I was gonna get only ,maybe,4-5 or so.Did great! Thanks again :) OH, almost forgetted bn shit.lol I have found 4-6 Burma Diesel from Stone.tried one sometime ago.2 pheno's.man that was soo Burma is was amazingly delicious.wished I had the space to grow one of those for meds n gifts at the Canna Cup.

@Mossy Yes ma'am,he be doing well. ole John is well ,alive and working and doing well enough.Going to concerts n things.Posting on FB too.So all is well.

Yup it was from the portal when it first opened I got a few seeds you know I love seed from people i know. The first 2 didn't turn out good this last one is the best one very fruity The hairs are really thick like a toothpick tip ..Ill get some shots with lights on .

My plants aren't getting tall I have 12 foot ceiling so I can handle a Big Girl. I want to get a 8 pot XL system and have 6 for each room. Its just so simple . I think I need to add more coco to my soil mix for better wicking .

Back