Dragon Meds Dab out here with Durty Dragons.

:smokeout: buds,....

.... yup, Yoda is a mensch! :smoking:

:headbang: - stackin' and packin' nicely Doobie! ...I like 99D's build and chunky crowns, promises some phat nugg's on the way... DB has a cool columnar build with a nice open structure, letting lots of light to get deeper,...I can't see what you mean about her buds, snap us a close-up when you can!

Hope you got some serious strains and a high ceiling...lol! These aren't even my biggest but it shows what these 3.9 gallon pots can do! this is just two plants

View attachment 995303
:greenthumb::spels: sweet ladies pop!... who are they? I can't say when, but Autopots are a must-try for me when I have the right place... I'll be schoolin'-up at your House when it's time! Whic soil brand are you liking for the coco blend?

OH, almost forgetted bn shit.lol I have found 4-6 Burma Diesel from Stone.tried one sometime ago.2 pheno's.man that was soo Burma is was amazingly delicious.wished I had the space to grow one of those for meds n gifts at the Canna Cup.
EoF, what's good mate? :pighug: .... you know, I tried to get a couple BD seeds to germ 2 seasons ago, but both misfired :cuss:... I'm fuzzy on this now, but I thought Stone said it was NW who made them? Hmm, I still have a couple I believe, but the dance card for OD next year is already past capacity! Dude, I found these super fast African crosses from Original Delicatessen, Lilly, Queen Mother,.. mixed African landraces, and Edy, which is half Himalayan... all 7-8 weeks for bloom- :coffee:.... as badly as i want some African buds, nearly all I find are still too long in bloom time for my climate, so these were a real find!

I use a Canadian brand, Isabelle potting soil and bontanicare coco. The plants are from a private test grow for one of the major seedbanks. I named it Chazy Ice lol! Those girls packed on some bud at the end!

Here is that dragon breath I was talking about. Cant seem to find the hood to my 1k lol ill get another Monday and 2 new 400w hps bulbs for my other light.
DSC_0623.JPG
DSC_0625.JPG
DSC_0624.JPG
DSC_0626.JPG
Durty Dragon
DSC_0627.JPG
DSC_0633.JPG
C99 Dragon
DSC_0628.JPG
DSC_0634.JPG
Blood Dragon X Dev cross.
DSC_0630.JPG
DSC_0629.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0614.JPG
    DSC_0614.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_0632.JPG
    DSC_0632.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0635.JPG
    DSC_0635.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 144
Its Bin so long Im so happy to be back growing..Ill save some money to get back to growing with LED the 1k heat lamp is crazy to me lol I forgot some techniques I can use on autos for bigger plants.
So Its all about the speed of flower and the tap root .Ill put an inverted pot or cup on top of another pot to give it some tallness to let that tap root run down longer and grow up bigger . Next plantings should be soon so Ill cook something up.

I tell you what this black rhino is gona be great sugar balls one week left it was the worst grow i ever had but still got some nice bud ! That old timer gave me a winner. Pics soon.
Is till want to see this juicy mama! Dig'm up when you can brudda,....

Doob is the HPS heat beneficial for your space now? I hear lots of good feedback from CMH too, which is still cooler,... otherwise, I'm liking COB's (fanless rigs) and those quantum board types too, basically the "white" light spec's,... they emit certain color wavelengths that while aren't the best for PAR, they do play other important roles in the plants physiology and responses,.. green is one of them,... far reds,... :thumbsup:

Doob is the HPS heat beneficial for your space now? I hear lots of good feedback from CMH too, which is still cooler,... otherwise, I'm liking COB's (fanless rigs) and those quantum board types too, basically the "white" light spec's,... they emit certain color wavelengths that while aren't the best for PAR, they do play other important roles in the plants physiology and responses,.. green is one of them,... far reds,... :thumbsup:
Oh the nice white lights I prefer them now can’t stand the blurple or shades of. I’ve seen and
Even grown some nice plants under one but man they’re hard on the eyes. Even the hps color gets me.

Hmm I may have lost the pics for her but I have some clones I pulled that need repot badly ..TODAY!. putting up the tent for photos nowish lol with a 400w cmh and 1 part broken GN ms008. I think will give some great results.
The heat is OK but wont be good for summer. I have my setup in a spare room so house heat/cool stays at 70-71 when im home and 65 when im out. room temps hit 80+ and it 25 outside lol heat is not a problem here lol I have 2 room ac if i need for summer. I got temps down to 77 I need to get some humidity in there .Im at around 37%/40% I have a few tweeks to do. A door for the room lol you would laugh ill take a pic LOL SO UN PRO lol

As far as LED im doing my research and yea the quantum boards look nice but I think the white cob ones are more efficient and lower priced.
Oh the nice white lights I prefer them now can’t stand the blurple or shades of. I’ve seen and
Even grown some nice plants under one but man they’re hard on the eyes. Even the hps color gets me.
I have only had blurple color and I know they can grow but the components is what matters efficiency ,driver ,and spectrum . Im still doing my research on this new gen of LED and cob..but these days there are forums for this LOL and LED NERDS lol times have changed so much its great!

Hmm I may have lost the pics for her but I have some clones I pulled that need repot badly ..TODAY!. putting up the tent for photos nowish lol with a 400w cmh and 1 part broken GN ms008. I think will give some great results.
The heat is OK but wont be good for summer. I have my setup in a spare room so house heat/cool stays at 70-71 when im home and 65 when im out. room temps hit 80+ and it 25 outside lol heat is not a problem here lol I have 2 room ac if i need for summer. I got temps down to 77 I need to get some humidity in there .Im at around 37%/40% I have a few tweeks to do. A door for the room lol you would laugh ill take a pic LOL SO UN PRO lol

As far as LED im doing my research and yea the quantum boards look nice but I think the white cob ones are more efficient and lower priced.
I have only had blurple color and I know they can grow but the components is what matters efficiency ,driver ,and spectrum . Im still doing my research on this new gen of LED and cob..but these days there are forums for this LOL and LED NERDS lol times have changed so much its great!
There’s so much and so much coming out lol. I’m getting a light from vividgro. But they’re already having new items coming out and talking about more lol. My buddy is running hps and isngonna keep changing bulbs waiting for the prices to drop. I think they’re about as low as they’re gonna get now. If u look at the components of some u can’t build them for too much less. I looked into it and woulda saved some but not worth the time and hassle of it all. The high powered single cobs r cheaper because they’re cheaper to make. They both perform no doubt. I’m running 6 autocobs now. And the vividgro is more like quantum strips so I’ll see how they differ. The autocobs r 3500k and the vividgro is 4K.

Lets see what 1k does lol I see my dragon breath stretching agin after the addition of the HPS hop its not going to act crazy grrr. But all others are fine. The 99 dragon has great bud production. I pulled some pollen from the male. Wonder what the window is for pollination as these are the last of my auto c99 and the person that made it is IDK .
DSC_0642.JPG
DSC_0640.JPG
DSC_0643.JPG
Dragon Breath
DSC_0639.JPG
DSC_0638.JPG
Durty Dragon
DSC_0637.JPG
DSC_0635.JPG
C99 Dragon
DSC_0634.JPG
DSC_0633.JPG