Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Sweet Seeds L.E.D canna terra soil grow

June POM here you come, nice work sis! :Sharing One:

No doubt! Has there ever been a back-to-back Champion? Someone is going to have to step up pretty big time or it's in the bag....

Cheers man, dont know about that :) .

Sweet seeds are amazing, the smell, colour, and buds on this are amazing definately easy to grow, didn't use many nutes at all till flower. Only need to water it every 3-4 days in a hot climate. Cheers for reading

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers man, dont know about that :) .

Sweet seeds are amazing, the smell, colour, and buds on this are amazing definately easy to grow, didn't use many nutes at all till flower. Only need to water it every 3-4 days in a hot climate. Cheers for reading

4Ce7sOD.jpg

My new avatar pic :dance2:lmfao :p dark devil

BPNFLdn.jpg
zkSDlv0.jpg
amXZbVD.jpg
h1PpMsa.jpg
Bpak8Dn.jpg
Xxu55qH.jpg
5VBenVO.jpg
KE5qZGl.jpg
dK10qzl.jpg
kT2Ybft.jpg
5cJfj0J.jpg
zv4qYO4.jpg
r31FI6F.jpg
GW8O6TR.jpg
a9H3EZI.jpg
e33GQjA.jpg
Y1094a8.jpg
XzBTc5K.jpg
Jo3qOGd.jpg
K0bn8J2.jpg

R.I.P dark devil I ended up harvesting her on day 79 get her dry in time for the end of the comp. Was very sad to see her go I fell in love with her sorta never wanted it to end, but now im ok im very excited to see what I get off her its looking like alot so will see. Good luck everyone in the sweeet seeds competition "AFN smoke out"

- - - Updated - - -

BPNFLdn.jpg
zkSDlv0.jpg
amXZbVD.jpg
h1PpMsa.jpg
Bpak8Dn.jpg
Xxu55qH.jpg
5VBenVO.jpg
KE5qZGl.jpg
dK10qzl.jpg
kT2Ybft.jpg
5cJfj0J.jpg
zv4qYO4.jpg
r31FI6F.jpg
GW8O6TR.jpg
a9H3EZI.jpg
e33GQjA.jpg
Y1094a8.jpg
XzBTc5K.jpg
Jo3qOGd.jpg
K0bn8J2.jpg

R.I.P dark devil I ended up harvesting her on day 79 get her dry in time for the end of the comp. Was very sad to see her go I fell in love with her sorta never wanted it to end, but now im ok im very excited to see what I get off her its looking like alot so will see. Good luck everyone in the sweeet seeds competition "AFN smoke out"

Wow, Wow, Wow.......

I have a feeling my guess was WAY, WAY under.....

Sweet Harvest, Sister! :grat:

DQPvMvk.jpg
HJNVyv1.jpg
dsSvzPp.jpg
PpwPSDy.jpg
FfOOYGb.jpg
IhuTwL0.jpg
7PrtGdU.jpg
X9zHtJS.jpg
5nTuer3.jpg
KsEVmeH.jpg

Hi all, this is the final weight and some pics of the harvest as well. My beautiful Dark Devil returned 225grams of dry, manicured bud. A big thanks goes to everyone who read this grow, and offered valuable encouragement and advice. Also a big thanks goes to Sweet Seeds for breeding this EPIC strain, it made me look good :grat:.

Yum!

Can't wait to be posting pictures similar to this :)

Super Job, Queen Purpleton! ;)

Awesome buds you got there! And impressive weight

very nice yield and beautiful buds
cheers

Back