JPZXCan.jpg
kB0yUaN.jpg
NL6ZyFN.jpg
ZkXNyqp.jpg
cJ662NH.jpg
Gc1lx8Z.jpg
1mWNCb1.jpg

HtEnaaA.jpg

Day 63 ive takes pics with flash and with out so guys can see her beautiful colours and her giantness "pher Wiggle". The buds on her are rock hard too, they have been from the start. She is slowly going more purple each day:grin:. The sweet berry smell remains as well, just have to wait till she is ready now which is kinda hard sometimes lol. This really is a beautiful plant to grow, doesnt need much water till flower and doesnt use many nutes until flower as well. tucking is a major part here as well always tucking thos fan leafs under colas never ending :) Enjoy the pictures that follow and thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Your plant looks awesome, very healthy and lovely dense buds
Thanks for sharing all your great work with us and hope you enjoy her!
keep it sweet!
J.

Last edited:
Wow, wow, wow.....You can't even comprehend the size of the smile those pics put on my face :)

I knew that purple was gonna come in....now comes the tough part...waiting. Nice density and fabulous yield.

Good Job!

Last edited:
keep it sweet!
J.
Thanks Jay, its turned out a beauty so far, just a bit longer and she will be ready. Definately going to grow this strain again.

- - - Updated - - -

keep it sweet!
J.
Thanks Jay, its turned out a beauty so far, just a bit longer and she will be ready. Definately going to grow this strain again.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, wow, wow.....You can't even comprehend the size of the smile those pics put on my face :)

I knew that purple was gonna come in....now comes the tough part...waiting. Nice density and fabulous yield.

Good Job!

Cheers Trapper, glad she put a smile on your face, does it to me every day lol

- - - Updated - - -

Good Job!

Cheers Trapper, glad she put a smile on your face, does it to me every day lol

Here is the 1200watt l.e.d.I have got 6 under it at the mo, gonna have 8 soon but got a back up 600wl.e.d if i need it... as u can see they are going great under it, in the family there is 2 fast and vast, back right crn, and royal queen n/l back left, and Narcotic kush front left, they are all 20 days old then dark devil sweet seeds front middle and front right we have got northern lights cross big bud world of seeds, and there on day 10 :). and got purple kush and narcotherpy on the way! yay :) :) got all my beans from herbies autofloweringseeds.com web site :)
holy crap girlfriend...is that a vipar?bout how much it weigh?

Hey faded, 10kg it would weigh i guess. This is one difference between hps and led, all the weight hangs with led, but the weight in hps can sit on the ground. LED is way better tho, with this vipar the plants look heaps better, its not as harsh as hps. Also have a 600watt LED and it is not half as good as the 1200watt. Nor is it anywhere near double the price.

Cheers my friend!

Amazing results. Some of the nicest buds I've seen here lately, congrats ;)

Hope you have a nice harvest time and that you enjoy the smoke and effect.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers my friend!

Amazing results. Some of the nicest budsunbelievablyere lately, congrats ;)

Hope you have a nice harvest time and that you enjoy the smoke and effect.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers Tommy, yeah I cant wait for harvest:smoke:. How long do you think she has to go mate? She is still swelling all over the place unbelievably. Need a bit of help i am pretty new to this cheers.

Hey ppl plz can I have some help? Im on day 68 and I think im about ready to start the 14 day flush/cleanse tomorrow on day 69 so harvest day approx 83. Her trichs are starting to go milky and she looks mature. Thanks guys:D
bFIg4zc.jpg
8VJuZJf.jpg
TbRt4xO.jpg
8aiOuPo.jpg
kW7jbz3.jpg
UOZNiKF.jpg
WZ6v8SM.jpg
zywbXFl.jpg
YSc5Bne.jpg
ImFsh5G.jpg
5yXoIBR.jpg
yyxI1dU.jpg