day 33 leaves look bad and drinking less

Woops those pics were day 56.
Today is Day 58
Gave 22oz water with recharge and 0.3ml mammoth p.
Lets see if i can get her to fade nicely and harvest at day 65.
Still low odor:thumbsup:

Was thinking i will give 20oz water with mammoth p on day 60, then day 62 flush a bunch of water through the pot and harvest on day 65.
Ive never done any kind of flushing before harvest on my first three grows because im using all organic nutes and im told its not needed, but i figured i will just experiment a little this time.
What do you think?:pass:

temporary-jpg.776992
temporary-jpg.776993
temporary-jpg.776994
temporary-jpg.776995

Last edited:
:nono: Smorf, you will see zero benefit, and likely, lose quality at harvest from doing this! ...K in particular plays a big role in terpene production, plus you'll overload the plant with excess moisture, the last thing you want at harvest,...longer to dry, more mold promoting,..

:nono: Smorf, you will see zero benefit, and likely, lose quality at harvest from doing this! ...K in particular plays a big role in terpene production, plus you'll overload the plant with excess moisture, the last thing you want at harvest,...longer to dry, more mold promoting,..
So i should just keep feeding until harvest or just give plain water with mammoth p until harvest and skip the part about flushing water through the pot?
Edit: i just read the flushing myth post by pop22 and from my understanding flushing or just feeding plain water the last werk is not needed.
We should instead always feed right up to harvest.

Last edited:
... Pop is generally right, but only up to a point IMO,...you saw what I said there,... I can tell for sure that in other hydroponic applications, like veggies, flushing is also required to purge what's in the conductive tissues, otherwise, taste is lousy,.. lettuce is a good example,..... no need in organics though!

I don't have anything but anecdotal inputs for indoors,. and nothing consistent! ...but for a fact, in outdoors, the best time to harvest for max terpenes is early morning, (other flower iol extractors do this too, like for lavender),... Sun, wind, heat, UV, all take their toll on terpenes, and it's at night that they replenish,... some extra, carefully regulated (air flow, low RH%) time in darkness may boost terp' content a bit more,... duar does nothing for cannabinoid content that I heard of,.. but considering how terp's affect the nature of the buzz, bud that's packed with them will hit all the harder, making it seem like it's more THC potent, when it may not be,... (note that UVB does elevate THC content some),.... Indoors, you plants isn't typically as heavily impacted as OD plants, and there's plenty of yay-nay on this dark period for ID plants,... same applies though, early lights on she could be most loaded with terp's,...:eyebrows: use your nose and see,...

Back