New Grower Day 49 ,4 weeks of flowering: auto mazar ,think different ,Auto cinderella jack

Reaction score
Hello forum and members.
I took some pictures today and i want you to show you guys my progress. This is my first time growing. I use 40x3 cfl (150 equ) on each plant and my temps are around 24-26 C and 40-60 % humid. Also my lights are 18/6 since the begging and i watering every 6 days

first two are cinderella
Cinderella.17.04.jpg
Cinderella2.17.04.jpg

those are the mazar
mazar.17.04.jpg
mazar2.17.04.jpg
mazar3.17.04.jpg

and the thinkD
thinkD.17.04.jpg
thinkD2.17.04.jpg

I want some experienced people to tell me if they look healthy, if the LST i did was good and if the buds will grow some more. Thank you very much :)

Will the density of the buds increase? also i've heard that auto mazar usualy has bud mold in the end of the flowering. Any solutions?

You have a fan moving the air, that should do it. I'm loving the roasting tray reflectors, that's a style I can appreciate.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

hahaha thank you very much. cheap easy fast reflectors. Thats what i thought but the internet stressed me out about that strain. Do you think i should cut off the lower leafs?

hahaha thank you very much. cheap easy fast reflectors. Thats what i thought but the internet stressed me out about that strain. Do you think i should cut off the lower leafs?
Up to you, it does aid air flow around the bottom, I usually do the ugly leaves and leaves covering bud sites.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back